• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All perfect. Thank you very much

Comment

Build.prop

Originally posted by BigbenNZ View Post
      Just a Query, I noticed that the build.prop seems to be unmodded Cube version.?

All the others that I have seen, seem to use Samsung phone devices that use the Mali GPU..?
      The other day used Google Plays store via the Net, to check on a App, it list all my resent Devices, but most of these are listed as the Rooted ROMs that I have used in the pass, like Infected, Decontaminated , my last Modded build.prop was for a Samsang GT-N7000 is shows that but your latest
      Rom shows it as a U30GT, I have now modded your build.prop to gt-n7000 and it now list that.

So it seems the Google Play store uses the Build.prop for compatible devices..?

The reason I got this list as none of the devices were compatible.

The app was
      BBC Sports App V1

Comment

Finally find 900supersport produced the ROM. Thank you.

Comment

USM Mass Storage Problems

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          I use mostly Linux and occasionally windows vista. Never had any problems with either.
          Yes this is very problematic some times it 6 or more tries to get it to work, killing all tasks seem to help, Win 7 is a bit better but it will not let my copy files, locks up.

Even then with both XP/W7 I often see that its unmounted the internal SD card and then changes the USB on the Cube back to turn on.

The PC and the Cube show that the U30GT is USB connected and even the ADB driver when debugging is turned on.

Often you have to leave it for Mins and some times it will connect.

There is a very simple tool USBDeview that lets my see all the USB drivers and what the are connected to, and with a disable option for each.

Comment

USB GPS on Cube U30GT-H

Hi Supersport,

Thank you for the wunderfull ROM it works fine.
            Allthough I want to install a ext. gps(based on PL2303) on usb but it not recognized.
            Is there any way to get this working?
            Appreciate a reaction from you.

Thom

Comment

Sorry I don't have any experience with GPS. Thanks for the positive comment on the ROM.
              900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I decided to install Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM software, right now I have kasty-cube_u30gt_h-41-111-rooted2. I do, however, have doubts - after downloading the software archive and extracting, running Rom Flash Tool.exe, I see a screen with options.
                By default the setting 1 "Loader" is deselected, is it how it's supposed to be?
                Or should I select it?

I installed the "kasty" software previously with Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.5.

By default, I had the software in version 1.05, while starting up the tablet by holding Power+VolUp I had a recovery menu, right now on kasty-cube_u30gt_h-41-111-rooted2 this menu is absent. Can it have any impact on uploading new software in question 1.?

No drivers are installed on the screenshot, the tablet has no problem entering FlashMode.

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

No need to select loader, unless kasty has done something odd. Recovery should make no difference.
                  900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

So if I flash as described in the first post it will be all right?
                    Recovery should come back?

Can you write in a few words what it means the first option, which gives the loader selection, when to and when not to do?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Comment

Tablet connected to PC USB cable,
                      Power+VolDown,
                      Then Found RKAndroid Loader Rock USB

All ok?
                      Now I choose Erase NAND(IDB) and after this Flash ROM

All ok?
                      Last edited by zgf1; 02-27-2013, 07:47.

Comment

It is so cute that you worry this much

Comment

You know that my second time
                          Everything works great on the new ROM, there were no problems with updade.

Small error detected, go to:
                          Settings -> About tablet -> Additional system updates

"Unfortunately, Settings has stopped"

Comment

Hi guys,

First of thanks for the great ROM - been using yours for a while now (thats the end of my sucking up)

I have an issue with wifi after resuming from deep sleep - It does not reconnect, I have to turn the wifi off/on again to reconnect.

Chances are it is something I may have done/broke by installing stuff and trying to get bluetooth/GPS working (I cant remember if the issue was there in the vanilla 1.11 SS ROM?)

Thanks,

J.

Comment

For me wifi works perfectly.
                              Sometimes you have to switch off and switch on.

Bluetooth gps works well. (locus, google maps, kamap itp)
                              Pair tablet/gps.
                              Install this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.btgps

Comment

900supersport pls help me ! i have u30gt mini dont working gamers the gameloft

PLSS HELP ME

tested in u30gt cube mini-kasty cube_u30gt_mini-41-105-rooted

did not work, could you help me?
                                Last edited by xroy; 03-07-2013, 16:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X