Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember rightly hold vol +, press power for 6 seconds, release power then release vol.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

thanks! :-)

Sent from my AOSP 4.3 Xperia S via Tapatalk

Comment

i am currently using this firmware and it is quite good. It is also stable. However, it does have some compatibility problems with some apps. Will there be a 4.2.2 firmware for this tablet? I see there are other RK3066 tabs that have 4.2.2. Hope someone can "port" them over.

Thanks.

Comment

Stuck in a recovery loop

I made something wrong, I think a friend of mine tried to flash the wrong firmware (GT-HS instead of GT-H) and now my tablet boots only on android recovery (the one with the android and a triangle showing a "!" sign).

I can make appear the menu but when I choose to update the system and I browse the external SD card it does not sees any .img file there.

Which kind of file the recovery searches?
          May I use that recovery to flash this updated ROM?

Thanks very much, I'm really desperate to recover my tablet!

Comment

Hold power for 10 second to force it off. Now start in bootloader, press and hold Vol plus, press power for 4 seconds, release power, release Vol. You should now be able to flash the correct ROM
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I did it about 100 times, but without luck, the problem was that after first phase of flashing the rk batch tool resets the device and it went to recovery mode, stopping there.

So I tried to short the internal pins during reset to enter flashing mode, and after some tries it worked!

I now can try to flash your mod

Comment

Well done.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hello.

I have installed Cube U30GT supersport 900 supersport H 1.11 ROM.

I want to test:
                  Cube U30GT-HS / U30GT-H rooted firmware (from official version 1.01 dated 2013/02/25)

Please help me how to install it.
                  Flash with Rockchip Batch Tool, and use Restore button?

Please if you can, short points, what to do.

Soft link:

Comment

Android 4.4(kitkat)

Heard that Kitkat to be released somewhere between Jan-March will support 4.1 tablets and phones. this site show that samsung s3 models can be updated to 4.4...
                    (gives some sample files)

The newest Android operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat, has been unleashed with the arrival of the Nexus 5, and soon to be rolled out to other Nexus devices and Google Play Edition smartphones any day now. Only problem is, the Samsung Galaxy S3 isn't getting 4.4 for a very long time. It doesn't even have 4.3 Jelly Bean yet.

maybe this site can make it work on our U30gt-h or other models...

Comment

Originally posted by cmiuc View Post
                      Heard that Kitkat to be released somewhere between Jan-March will support 4.1 tablets and phones. this site show that samsung s3 models can be updated to 4.4...
                      (gives some sample files)

The newest Android operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat, has been unleashed with the arrival of the Nexus 5, and soon to be rolled out to other Nexus devices and Google Play Edition smartphones any day now. Only problem is, the Samsung Galaxy S3 isn't getting 4.4 for a very long time. It doesn't even have 4.3 Jelly Bean yet.

maybe this site can make it work on our U30gt-h or other models...

I would like to see 4.4 in the cube u30gt!!!!

Please please please!!

Comment

Does the youtube plays without stop after 1 minute of playing? I'm asking becous I'm on Infected rom and it's happening. Thanx for answer.

Comment

Try Youtube 4.1.23 apk

Originally posted by Junker83 View Post
                          Does the youtube plays without stop after 1 minute of playing? I'm asking becous I'm on Infected rom and it's happening. Thanx for answer.
                          Youtube stopped for me after a few minutes of playback. My solution was to install the Youtube 4.1.23 apk and disable auto-update. That version works without problems.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Any kitkat releases for cube u30gt-h yet???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I installed the 900 supersport rom and it works fine
                              But when the tablet is in standby mode keeps rebooting while if i use it everything is ok
                              someone can help me?
                              thanks

Comment

hi

Comment

Working...
                                X