Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem of boot.img. 1.04 Unfortunately, the problems with the asphalt 7.
    But for some reason, often the game freezes. In what could be the problem? I thought that because of the 1.4 MHz.
    Sorry for my english ...

Comment

Re: Updated - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05

Your English is no problem. I didn't try asphalt on 1.4, seems to work well on 1.5 though.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Will there be more upgrades to your ROM?

Comment

If cube release another ROM I'll work it. As things grab my attention I see what I can do.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by matusp View Post
            Bought in October. On the board it says U30GT_RK3066_Mini 20120802V3.1
            I had to disassemble to force flash mode.
            I will try other stock roms too and come back.
            Thanks! Matus
            Funny enough, most recent rom that works for me is 1.02_20120727.
            On any newer rom - stock, yours or kastys the touch screen has switched sides.
            Any idea if there are different hardware builds?
            Thank you! Matus

Comment

Originally posted by matusp View Post
              Funny enough, most recent rom that works for me is 1.02_20120727.
              On any newer rom - stock, yours or kastys the touch screen has switched sides.
              Any idea if there are different hardware builds?
              Thank you! Matus
              I'm not aware OK any new hardware builds. Your issue is a strange one, it's odd that you have to go so far back.

If you want to experiment you could try flashing the kernel from one of my later ROMs and see if it still works ok, if not just flash the kernel back to the one from this firmware.
              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                If you want to experiment you could try flashing the kernel from one of my later ROMs and see if it still works ok, if not just flash the kernel back to the one from this firmware.
                Thanks. I flashed your 1.05 rom together with the kernel from 1.02 stock rom. Sides still switched. Then I flashed the stock 1.02 and added your 1.05, 1.04 and 1.03 kernel. Sides allways switched. Same result with any 1.03+ roms. Any other clue?
                Any ideas welcome. The good thing is at least 1.02 is working.
                Your help is most appreciated.
                Matus

Comment

new version of cube mini u30gt called ms

seems there is a new cube mini version out there called the ms
                  so i am going to flash this version firmware http://www.51cube.net/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=135 and see if this was the problem all along
                  if it fixes my device i hope sombody will make a simple rooted and chinese rubbish apps removed build for me (and maybe some xbox controller driver support). Just started cooking myself and i still got a lot to learn... about linux

will keep you guys updated!

update!!!

it worked got all functionality back...
                  just rooted it and removed the chinese apps by hand using root explorer
                  anyone know how to add in the latin keyboard android (aosp) and maybe a trick to make the xbox 360 controller work?
                  Last edited by Moebius78; 02-19-2013, 01:49.

Comment

I downloaded that the other day and will be making a ROM. As I remember I made latimIME.apk available with my 1.05 based ROM.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Cwm Combination

Hi, appreciate your work.
                      I flashed the rom with Stock Recovery and it works gr8.

Does it has a cwm? And if it is what is the button combination?

Thankyou.

Comment

contacts problem

Hi, I am using this rom and it works great, but apk contacts is not working for me, so I want to ask you if you have the same problem or if you can upload for me apk contacts and contactprovider from yours system.

Comment

Keep meaning to take a look at contacts for this. I miss it too.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by zenowaren View Post
                            Hi, appreciate your work.
                            I flashed the rom with Stock Recovery and it works gr8.

Does it has a cwm? And if it is what is the button combination?

Thankyou.
                            If you have used stock recovery then no. I'm planning an update on cwm soon, when I do flash just the recovery.IMG and try it.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

ok,I'll be waiting.
                              thx.

Comment

All gameloft working great room thank you, congratulations for the work!

Comment

Working...
                                X