Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´ve read that flashing 1.07 kernel will fix the battery measuring error. Is this correct? Can this ,whatever make battery work fine, be implemented in the latest kernels?

Comment

As far as I am aware the latest firmware is 1.05.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
        As far as I am aware the latest firmware is 1.05.
        Sorry, my fault.

I was talking about the cube u30gt-H and I don´t know why I finally wrote here instead of the other thread.

Comment

Hello all,

Few day ago a purchased a U30GT-Mini. Being a newbie, a checked the firmware and I remember something about 21 January 2013. This firmware was not rooted, and I needed it to install whatsapp, etc.
          I have installey the kasty's one (1.05).
          No problem with installation, but the camera icon has dissapeared !!! When i try to launch it i got a error baout galley (stopped by android system).

I´ve installed most of the firmwares I found (kasty, original, 900supperbot, etc.). The same issue with the camera.
          As I don´t know if the model I have is the Mini, or the Mini-MS (no indication on the unit/box), but I also have installed the Mini-MS firmware. But the screen touch does not work.

So, is there another model different from U30GT-Mini & U30GT-Mini-MS?
          Why dit my unit come with a firmware version not available in 51cube website (dated on January) ?

Please, hep me. I need the tablet, with camera ...

Thank you
          Yoko

Comment

Re: Updated - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05

I'm not aware of any other models. As far as I can tell the ms was last updated 1 Feb the m last Dec.

If the screen did not work with the ms it's most likely the m.

Odd that the camera does not work I have no issues on my mini.
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Thank you for your very quick answer.

I´ve just flashed an official version 1.04. The same issue with the camera ("unfortunately gallery has stopped"). The camera icon dissapear from desktop as well.

It's frustating. I´m sure the firmware version I saw was dated on January :-( and the camera worked when I tested (for a while).

I will try to write to email the manufacturer to get assistance.

KR
              yoko

Comment

Is there a model number printed on the back?
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Is there a model number printed on the back?
                  Nothing printed. I've also checked the box. Neither model number. Only a bar code printed on the box ...

Comment

I'm not aware of any other models. As far as I can tell the ms was last updated 1 Feb the m last Dec.

If the screen did not work with the ms it's most likely the m.

Odd that the camera does not work I have no issues on my mini.
                    I have the same YOKOKITO problem

The news 2013 cube u30gt mini models have the fw MID V1.02 20130122

Where can we have this firmware?

I had looked in www.rockchipfirmware.com V1.04 20130121 but the screen touch does not work.

A friend mine have same model with mid v1.02 20130122, but we dont know extract a image of this rom, this will be a solution.

Thanks for ideas.

excuse my english

GOOD DAY TAKE CARE ALL

I can to say, your work is great with this ROM, tx
                    Last edited by xanpepe; 03-23-2013, 06:50.

Comment

If you can find the stock image for this I'll make a ROM
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Excuse me if this post don´t must be in this thread

WARNING ONLY TO Cube U30GT Mini 2013 model with FW DIM V1.02 20130122

Hi again. solution to camera missing

I extract a security copy with CMW from other mini cube U30GT with the same FW DIM V1.02 20130122, then I put the backup in my tablet and I restore with CMW and now all OK.
                        steps:
                        1-Download this file, is backup from cmw and aplication to flash cmw 6.0.2.7 MID v1.02 20130122.rar
                        2- install CMW 6.0.2.7 in the two tablets and do backup in the stock table.
                        3- copy in root of external sdcard complete clockworkmod folder.
                        4_ restore from sd external card
                        In archive add it is cmw backup and cmw 6.0.2.7
                        To install cmw, turn on your tablet when the system is on put usb conection with PC, now ejecute RKAndroidTool.exe, it is in cwm_base folder, you can to read below Found RKAndroid Mass Storage Usb, now click in reboot to flash mod, the tablet turn off automatic then and you can to read in RKAndroidtool window, Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb, now click in flash rom. OK.

CMW modo, without usb conection, and without power conection, hold first vol+ and second power for 4 to 5 seconds then release first power key then volume key
                        in cmw up down with volume +- keys, select option with power
                        select backup restore from external sdcard
                        when the restore done go back and reboot system now
                        it is all
                        now you have this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-03-23-19-03-29.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	429937

@900supersport here it is the stock image but im cmw format, I can not find original fw DIM V1.02 20130122 in three days that I was searching.
                        Last edited by xanpepe; 03-24-2013, 11:27. Reason: add url to download file

Comment

Muchas gracias xanpepe.

Thank you very much to both ones. Waiting for the rooted version.

Comment

Originally posted by xanpepe View Post
                            @900supersport here it is the stock image but im cmw format, I can not find original fw DIM V1.02 20130122 in three days that I was searching.
                            I'll download it and take a look. Do you use Ubuntu? If you do I can send you a program that will let us pull the actual system.img
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I'll download it and take a look. Do you use Ubuntu? If you do I can send you a program that will let us pull the actual system.img
                              I do not use linux, usually I have a live CD of Kanopix only. For now I do not need the system.img, I've solved the problem of the camera, now I have recovery and root.

I tested your kernel and the HereticUser / cziter15pl, but the fault of the camera appears with these kernels. I dont know but it is possible that the problem with our cube model is in kernel modifications.

I could see that the primary partition of 12 GB was missing with your rom.

I saw that if you have connected the usb to pc mode sending the files as cards is the internal or sd not mounted, if you operate the camera, you can not. It is the same in your version?

thanks greetings

Comment

On my ROM you have to format/repair the ROM on first boot and then it's sorted. I keep getting timeouts attempting that download I'll try again tomorrow.
                                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                                X