This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    On my ROM you have to format/repair the ROM on first boot and then it's sorted. I keep getting timeouts attempting that download I'll try again tomorrow.
    When I flashed my tablet with your ROM, I had that change the recovery.img because my tablet always restarted to recovery and did not enter the system, it was a loop.

When I changed the recovery.img in folder 900SupersportROM to flash, it entered the system but did not see the option to format/repair the ROM on first boot.

Try this link without timeouts, I believe

WARNING ONLY TO Cube U30GT Mini 2013 model
    with original FW DIM V1.02 20130122 after flahsing

and camera problem

Luck
    Last edited by xanpepe; 03-28-2013, 17:02.

Comment

Hi,

i flashed your rom successful with the stock recovery.
      But since i have a rooted rom, i haven´t a camera app.
      I tried a camera app from the google play, but it doesn´t works.

How can i fix this problem?
      pls help.

And sorry for my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by ersinn89 View Post
        Hi,

i flashed your rom successful with the stock recovery.
        But since i have a rooted rom, i haven´t a camera app.
        I tried a camera app from the google play, but it doesn´t works.

How can i fix this problem?
        pls help.

And sorry for my bad english
        Hi, in this thread see post from 94 to 101

Comment

Re: Updated - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05

If you remind me next week I'll see if I can download the firmware for this and make a ROM
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I flashed my mini with this and got stuck to cwm loop. Can someone write step by step instructions how to recovery from this ?

edit:

Working now. Erased NAND IDB, flashed kastys 1.05 with 1.5 rockchip batch tool.

Looking for how i can flash supersport900 version!
            Last edited by maxpain; 03-29-2013, 17:02.

Comment

Flash process should be exactly the same for my ROM. If you look at the download post you will see I include a link to the stock recovery try flashing my ROM but with the stock recovery. The common thing I'm seeing with those who have this issue is that they seem to have been on Kasty before. Let me know how you get on.
              900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

If you remind me next week I'll see if I can download the firmware for this and make a ROM
                Hi,

it would be great if you can make a ROM from this firmware.

thx

Comment

Hi,

If finally you make a ROM, please try to add contacts functionality. I've tried all contacts .apk I found, without success. It is necessary to install whatsapp.

Thx

Comment

Flash process should be exactly the same for my ROM. If you look at the download post you will see I include a link to the stock recovery try flashing my ROM but with the stock recovery. The common thing I'm seeing with those who have this issue is that they seem to have been on Kasty before. Let me know how you get on.
                    It was stock mini. Newer flashed.

Comment

Thanks, that's interesting to hear.

Cube may have changed some hardware. Did you try my ROM but stock recovery?
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Guys, you absolutly rock !

Thanks for the firmware: it works perfectly. You guys are just awesome.

Comment

Help, I think I just bricked my Cube Mini using this ROM.

Okay, I read this thread 3x and I never understood the stock recovery issue. Then I installed exactly as instructed, and guess what.. It's stuck in this recovery mode thing. Nothing mounts at all. I downloaded that stock file recommended, and replaced it in the ROM folder.

BUT, my tablet is stuck in that recovery mode. I reboot and it goes back to the same page. I go into device control, and it says "Nexus" with the question mark. I try to mount the drivers and it says it is unable or something.

So how am I supposed to flash again if my tablet is bricked in this recovery mode and I can't get my computer to recognize it.

Does anyone have instructions? I have a dead tablet here, and I'm afraid it's a easy solution. I am not a techy. I'm just trying to fix my Cube so it's not in Chinese.

Anyone?

Comment

Long press power to force off (about 10 seconds], press and hold Vol +, press power for there seconds, release power, release Vol.

The screen should be black and the tab in bootloader. Now flash just recovery.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Long press power to force off (about 10 seconds], press and hold Vol +, press power for there seconds, release power, release Vol.
                              I'm having problem with this task.

1. When I press Pwr, cube immediately shuts off. Holding it down just reboots to recovery screen.

2. When connected to the USB or the AC adapter, cube automatically starts up and reboots to recovery screen.

3. When I unplug both cables, the screen instantly goes black without pressing any buttons. Power goes out. When I try to force off as you prescribed, it just comes back to recovery screen again.

4. Unplugged, I quick press the pwr button and nothing happens. When I hold the pwr button down 4-5 secs, your android image comes up. The second I release the pwr button, the screen goes black again.

5. When I press Vol+ and Pwr as prescribed, the result is same as #4.

The screen should be black and the tab in bootloader. Now flash just recovery.
                              Cube goes on automatically when plugged in, so I cannot flash. Also, how would I just flash recovery? I was going to repeat the entire process. I've already spent about 6 hours on this. Does it take this long usually?

If I could start with factory, that would be great. How can I do that?

Comment

The cube should not be connected to power for flashing.

I've never come across the behaviour you describe on a mini.

Test 1

Connect the cube to the PC via USB. Start the flash tool on the pc. While following these steps, Look for the tab being detected, if it it try the button for reboot to flash/boot loader.

Hold power for ten seconds
                                Press and hold vol +
                                press and hold power for 3 seconds
                                Release power then release vol +

Test 2 (if this works cube have made changes to the mini)
                                Power off the cube
                                Start the flash tool on the PC
                                Hold vol+ and connect to USB

Does the tab tart and if so is it recognised by the flash tool.

I expect flashing to take a few minutes. You can clear check marks against the other img files by clicking on them.
                                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                                X