Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been dealing with home renovations. I'll do these tests.

Hopefully I can make a video of it, in the event it still bugs.

Comment

hi:

I need some help , look I try to fash the tablet but I cant,
      when I try tu put erase idb the program shows me a error:maskroom must choose loader for erasing.
      whe I try reboot to flashmode , again , device cant do a flash mode, because its not msc device.
      and if I try flah mode, again error maskrom device must choose loader for upgrading.

please I need help I dont know what can i do , thank in advance

Comment

Originally posted by CRISGAECAR View Post
        hi:

I need some help , look I try to fash the tablet but I cant,
        when I try tu put erase idb the program shows me a error:maskroom must choose loader for erasing.
        whe I try reboot to flashmode , again , device cant do a flash mode, because its not msc device.
        and if I try flah mode, again error maskrom device must choose loader for upgrading.

please I need help I dont know what can i do , thank in advance
        finally i flash my device but know after the restart the screen only shows a screensaver with thelogo of freaktab.com and a 900 supersport rom v 1,1 , , I cant do nothing with the tab , please help if somebody knows thanks.

Comment

Sorry missed this. It sounds as though you have not managed to flash. I would suggest putting the tab back into flash mode and then checking boot loader, eraseidb and then flash.
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by CRISGAECAR View Post
            finally i flash my device but know after the restart the screen only shows a screensaver with thelogo of freaktab.com and a 900 supersport rom v 1,1 , , I cant do nothing with the tab , please help if somebody knows thanks.
            See http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post58350

Only install CWM recovery, it is in a folder of MID v1.02 20130122.rar

Remember only install CWM read instructions in the linkĀ“s post

Try after installed to start tablet

Comment

Device is recognized as RK30 with blue ? in manager devices.
              On tablet black screen, but in RBT "no found rkandroid rockusb"

What I'm doing wrong? ...

Now I have Kasta 1.05...

EDIT:

I found drivers for Win8 and I did everythink
              Last edited by Gravis; 05-15-2013, 11:25.

Comment

I have problem with battery.

I have like 50% of battery and then tablet getting off... how to calibrate battery?

Comment

Originally posted by Gravis View Post
                  I have problem with battery.

I have like 50% of battery and then tablet getting off... how to calibrate battery?
                  Yeah, I also encounter screen backlight flickering before the battery runs out
                  Mine will shut off at 45%

I'm thinking about reverting back to 1.04 fw

Comment

Originally posted by a29psx View Post
                    Yeah, I also encounter screen backlight flickering before the battery runs out
                    Mine will shut off at 45%

I'm thinking about reverting back to 1.04 fw

After you flash it back, please write if this fix the problem with battery.
                    I've tried to fix problem with some applications and in CWM, without success...

Comment

Originally posted by Gravis View Post
                      After you flash it back, please write if this fix the problem with battery.
                      I've tried to fix problem with some applications and in CWM, without success...
                      ok, will report back
                      as I remember, the device was shut off at 14% with 1.04

Comment

Re: Updated - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05

I don't think it's firmware dependant. I use 1.05 on my mini with no issues over battery.
                        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                          I don't think it's firmware dependant. I use 1.05 on my mini with no issues over battery.
                          I'm not the only one get that problem, so I think it mays differ from different device
                          the quality may be vary since this is a china tablet

and the backlight flickering is really annoying

Comment

U30GT MS TOUCH SCREEN PROBLEM

Hello

So I read the forum and saw that the rom posted here did not work correctly with MS models, unfortunately, I unknowingly install this rom, and now does not work touch tablet, and suddenly makes unexpected reboots, wanted to know if found the solution to this or if you changed the rom to the MS: (. Sorry for my bad English

Comment

Re: Updated - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05

Checking 51cube.net I see a firmware dated 1 Feb 2013. I'll see if I can get a download and work up a ROM kit.

Sent from my U30GT 2 using Tapatalk 2
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

RE: U30GT MS TOUCH SCREEN PROBLEM

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                                Checking 51cube.net I see a firmware dated 1 Feb 2013. I'll see if I can get a download and work up a ROM kit.

Sent from my U30GT 2 using Tapatalk 2
                                Thank you for your prompt response

is possible to install the original rom without problems while working on a kit for this model? I'am very grateful you

The steps to install the Original Rom are the same?

i download this http://www.51cube.net/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=135

regards

Comment

Working...
                                X