CUBE U9GT4 wont boot up all the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUBE U9GT4 wont boot up all the way

I have a fairly stock U9GT4 tablet that wont boot up(sorta)
    when I try to turn it on I get the logo screen with www.s1cube.com on it, then it goes to the animated screen with "no cube, no fun" and it sits there for hours(yes hours)
    I tried to boot to recover mode (power 10 seconds to off, power and plus) and I get the android mascot on his back but no text. stays that way for about a minute then shuts off.

Kind of a nice tablet, I haven't tried the battery fix, as I usually have it plugged in and it was a freebie I got, nice to read webcomics compared to the slightly too small screen on my phone, would like to get it back up and going

Have your tried flashing it with a stock rom . what did you do to tablet before it stop booting.

Comment

nothing that I can think of to lock it up, I've only used it for surfing.

I think it might have been updating something, froze, and told me to wait or stop and i hit stop. I think.

don't i need it to at least boot to recovery mode to flash a rom onto it? never flashed it before. a link or two might be helpful on the process.

only thing i've done is install apps from the store and installed one app that I wrote, but that app was installed a month before it locked up, so I don't think that caused it(just a temperature converter in xamarin, class assignment, wanted to see if I could load it on there)

Comment

No you don't need to boot into recovery to flash . The tablet is actually off when flashing . See my tutorial videos for idea . I bricked my tablet where I was stuck on logo . But they I flashed the stock Rom back on . Watch all three videos http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=496463

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X