No announcement yet.

Cube u30gt 2 (4.2.2 Evaluation) 900supersport 1.1 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´ve got it installed already...tryiong to root it on my own...but the root package I found doesn work.
    Device not found

/EDIT
    I don´t need it....did it myself !!!!!

1. Download Beta (and obviously flash it )
    2. Download Recovery Tool: http://uploaded.net/file/9ugkaxhj
    3. Flash Recovery
    4. Download SuperSU: http://uploaded.net/file/ziyy8yye
    5. Copy ZIP onto your cubes storage
    6. Reboot to recovery
    7. install Downloaded zip
    8. Reboot and enjoy a rooted device (titanium backup works + root checker says YEAH!)

I don´t know why it was that easy. As much as I understood it usually takes much more to get real root. But it seems to work. I´ll see if there come up some root problems but I don´t expect them.

ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED USERS! Don´t cry if you fail or kill your device.
    Non Experienced users should wait for supersport´s perfectly prepared releases.

You get 100% original stock starting in chinese and all the bloat stuff.
    And ahhh....2GB app-partition

15035 Antutu Points
    CPU 7703
    GPU 3722
    RAM 2856
    I/O 754

changes: noop + ondemand (my favorites)
    15396 points
    CPU 7763
    GPU 3912
    RAM 2873
    I/O 848

Wifi improvements? I´ve got it connected at 26mbps up to 36mbps and it doesn´t load anything faster than 950kb/sec. MAX. Mostly 800-900kb/sec. OH NO!
    We got a tablet thats faster than a tegra3 but with wifi chip from the year 1950
    Last edited by Magnifico; 05-08-2013, 21:08.

Comment

I'll be flashing my ROM soon by CWM. The ROM kit will be similar to my 1.05 kit and include multiple parameters files and a template for CWM update, you will need to copy some files into it.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Magnifico is chrome working for you?
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Yeah it does!

At first it didn´t...missing files incompatible version bla bla...

Use titanium backup to
          1. delete (user) data
          2. deinstall app

Now redownload from market and eveything will be fine

Comment

cheers, deleted with esfileexplorer and installed from play. ROM updated :-)
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

can you hear them paw the ground ?

Comment

Upload. Has started, another hour and a half if I'm awake when it finishes otherwise in the morning.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

First of all, I will like to take this opportunity to say thank you!!! For all you effort, I like your Roms.

But I have some issues not getting a active USB HUB to work in ROMKit4.2.2Eval and
                  ROMKit4.2.2v3 but do in 4.1.1 Can you please fix this. And I will like to have the
                  Voice Call option activated, because I added a 3G modem to the Cube U30GT2.

Keep the good work going

Kind regards,
                  Negrito

Comment

Re: Cube u30gt 2 (4.2.2 Evaluation) 900supersport 1.1 ROM

I took a peek at the innards of this ROM the other day and found several things that were either missing or still using old 4.1.1 code.

Until it comes out of beta, I don't see there is much worth doing. You might try the 5/10 version. I'm running it and it seems to work better...but I haven't had time to test other devices with it.

Sent from my M8 pro
                    Randy
                    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                      I took a peek at the innards of this ROM the other day and found several things that were either missing or still using old 4.1.1 code.

Until it comes out of beta, I don't see there is much worth doing. You might try the 5/10 version. I'm running it and it seems to work better...but I haven't had time to test other devices with it.

Sent from my M8 pro
                      Thanks for your replay!

Where can I download the Rom 5/10 you reference to? I can find it!

Comment

That's 4.2.2v4, look in the downloads section.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                        X