Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't install language pack

Hi everyone,
    I bought a second hand dual boot (Android / Windows 8.1) tablet today and decided to factory reset the android and windows side..

The Android side went well.. I was able to change the Chinese language to English fine.. however, the Windows 8.1 side I can't change the language.

In the options there's no option for downloading the language pack..
    I've tried adding a few different languages and although I get the option and seems like they're loaded, I don't have the option for downloading the language pack for them..

It came to me in English, so I'm not sure what was done/took away with the factory reset...

Any help greatly appreciated!!

PS. the tablet is a Cube Iwork8 3G

Success!

The way I did it in the end was to do it via the control panel.. and use English (Irish)

Doing it via the side panel / settings didn't work. Once I was in the control panel, all worked..
    It started doing the English (UK) ok but froze.. and when I tried again it no longer had the option to download the pack.. so I switched to English - Irish, and all is well again !

Then to change the log in screen into English I followed the instructions at the end of this video
    Just incase your Chinese tablet ships in Chinese, here is how to change it to English or your own native language.Tablet in this video is a Teclast X98 Air 3...

Comment

Working...
    X