Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cube talk 9x slow performance and touch screen problematics (2.0.9 black edition lepi)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube talk 9x slow performance and touch screen problematics (2.0.9 black edition lepi)

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Cube talk 9x white (series after 1426) from Tinydeals. As soon as I received the item, I flashed with the 2.0.9 Black Edition by Lepi following this guide in Italian http://www.androidiani.com/forum/mod...b-ontario.html.
    Everything went right, still after one month of use, I've been noticing few problems, in particular after using other tablet from other companies as Samsung, ecc.
    The touch screen needs hard push pretty much in every situation, major problems are when the tablet is placed on a table, in that case the touch screen is even more hard to use.
    Second the performances of the tablet are way underwhelming. Simply moving between open applications takes time, animations are stiff and laggy, gaming is laggy with pretty much every game, even the ones they don't require so much requirements are running ok but have random framerate drops.
    Browsing is ok, speed seems fine even if browsers feel like glitchy and not really optimized. Watching even a video on youtube or netflix is not fluid for the duration of all the video/movie.

I'm asking here because maybe other people found the same problems and solutions hopefully, otherwise I contacted the service of Tiny deals for a refund. They told me that I have to post pictures or videos about the tablet and then they will help me.
    Anyone had similar situations and asked for a refund? How is this working? Also I need to revert back to stock roms?

Thanks a lot for the help

Hi Everyone,

Please move this topic to the appropriate section if necessary. I am a newbie and have this basic question. Here goes: Is it possible to install Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 on my Cube Talk 9x with specs below? If so please let me know if anyone's done it. Please let me know the site.. Thank you very much!

Cube TALK 9X 9.7 Inch MTK8392 Octa Core 1.7GHz Retina Touch Screen 2048*1536 Android 4.4 2GB/32GB 3G Tablet PC Black

Comment

Working...
    X