X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube Mini MS 1.04 900supersport ROM

Cube Mini MS 1.04 900supersport ROM

Notes
    • Flashing will delete everything on your Cube consider backing up first and remove any sdcard
    Instructions
    • Download and extract to a folder
    • connect the tab to the PC (you did remove the sdcard)
    • start the ROM flash tool
    • put the tab into flash mode, the PC should detect it, see below for instructions
    • install drivers if required
    • erase idb
    • flash, the ROM kit is correctly configured
    • the tab should boot to recovery and format cache, data and sdcard (this will take a few minutes)
    • the tab should now boot
    So what do you get?
    • defaults to english uk
    • root
    • some bloat removed
    • busybox and init.d support
    • play/market fixes for more apps in Google Play

I don't have a mini MS so this should be considered a beta ROM until confirmed.

Finally thanks to Tattman65 who created the boot screens and to all the devs and mods here at Freaktab
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

THANK YOU

Hi friend

Thank you very much fot this

i'll install this and test

i comment soon!!

Comment

clockmod recovery

Hello everyone

I've installed this new update for my cube u30gtMS, seems to be going all right, just that when I enter bootloader recovery mode, appears in Android on the floor with the symbol of admiration, as if a fault and does not show me the menu of bootloader. I tried to install the clockmodrecovery manually, but I have no luck, it listed my tablet: (

Comment

Re: Cube Mini MS 1.04 900supersport ROM

Recovery will have the Android, boot loader will be a black screen.

On the mini, and presumably the mini s, power off then press and hold Vol +, press and hold power for three seconds, then release power the Vol +. If you hold power for too long then you will get recovery.

If you did get my ROM loaded you should be able to use the reboot app to boot to recovery or bootloader.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          Recovery will have the Android, boot loader will be a black screen.

On the mini, and presumably the mini s, power off then press and hold Vol +, press and hold power for three seconds, then release power the Vol +. If you hold power for too long then you will get recovery.

If you did get my ROM loaded you should be able to use the reboot app to boot to recovery or bootloader.

Hello Friend,

first of all thank you very much for your effort in making this ROM

Since the install, and the touch works without problem, but Bootmanager mode restart the application you listed and I get the android doll dead by the symbol of admiration

Is there any way to install the clockmodworkmod, without having to reformat? is queya install everything I had hehe.

I could not do the cleaning you mention in the installation to clear the sd, cache and so forth, so that it could not open the boot manager

Comment

Try funs cwm from androtab.info. If there is a device specific ROM for the mini s then use that otherwise use the generic 3066 cwm. If it won't install following his instructions then let me know and I'll take you through extracting the recovery.IMG and flashing just that.

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

RE:

Try funs cwm from androtab.info. If there is a device specific ROM for the mini s then use that otherwise use the generic 3066 cwm. If it won't install following his instructions then let me know and I'll take you through extracting the recovery.IMG and flashing just that.

http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3066/

I downloaded this file http://files.androtab.info/rockchip/...U30GTM_CWM.zip

but I've seen the instructions to install and do not know which is the one I need http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/install/

I would like to NOT lose your current installation and can add just the CWM.

How could I?

Thank You

Comment

You should be fine with either the install from stock recovery.

If that does not work then follow the flash instructions. Extract the recovery.img and using my flash tool flash just recovery.img
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

re:

You should be fine with either the install from stock recovery.

If that does not work then follow the flash instructions. Extract the recovery.img and using my flash tool flash just recovery.img

Install the recovery.img nothing but your intalador (replacing the one you had before) and everything perfect, the problem was solved, thank you very much, I hope my case helps other people with MS U30GT version

If possible, back up your package with the modified recovery.img for other people in need

thank you very much

THIS IS TESTED ---

Comment

I'd rather point people to funs site as he deserves the credit for the CWM.

Thanks for the feedback.
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                    X