This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about market place ?

Yo hello everyone, just picked my cube talk 9x 16g and its rad and all but i decided i have to get rid off all the chinese apps and stuff.... well, got into this website, and found a tons of info, you guys rule.... but what bothers me is this: You always say like download boot checker from android store etc etc... i mean, im not the brightest one i came from apple tablet but i just cant find android store in my tablet... there just some himarket, and shei or wtf and they all in chinese so im pretty much desperate as i cant suck ANY app into my new toy.... please help me out, do i do something bad ? or there is website where i can get the android store ? thats actually the only thing that bothers me about this tablet.... im allright with the browser and all i think i could go along but the absence of apps drives me craze and i actually cant do the custom rom/root/whatever what you guys are all doing.... Also, i know this is noob question, and i did research but didnt found answer so thank you very much and have a nice days thanx!

Hello, Welcome to Freaktab. I don't own this device. Are you saying there is no Google Playstore on your tablet?

Comment

Hello, thank you, and yes, i thought there is no google play but i just didnt know its called google playstore now that you said it i found it i thought its another chinese market something so thank you very much i will try to delete this thread if i can if not then please someone do it i honestly had no idea well i guess im proper noob to android devices anyway RISCy you helped me dude thank you haha
      HAND

Comment

Working...
      X