Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cube U65GT in brick mode - Help needed for flashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cube U65GT in brick mode - Help needed for flashing

    Good evening,

    I have this (now good old) tablet which is in brick mode. So nothing is displayed on the screen but Windows still sees it in some way.

    So I tried to flash it using SP Flashtools 3.1344. At the end of the process, I get the error message : BROM ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054) and [EMI] Obtain DRAM Failed!

    In the list of item to flash, Preloader is in red. That could be the problem but I don't know how to solve this and how I can go one step further.

    Any help is welcome.

    Thanks,

    wile_e

    #2
    Originally posted by wile_e View Post
    Good evening,

    I have this (now good old) tablet which is in brick mode. So nothing is displayed on the screen but Windows still sees it in some way.

    So I tried to flash it using SP Flashtools 3.1344. At the end of the process, I get the error message : BROM ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054) and [EMI] Obtain DRAM Failed!

    In the list of item to flash, Preloader is in red. That could be the problem but I don't know how to solve this and how I can go one step further.

    Any help is welcome.

    Thanks,

    wile_e
    Hi ,

    did you tried a higher Version of SPFT , did you flashed a wrong Preloader before ,

    always uncheck Preloader before flash if not sure if it is the same , good luck

    gefattern

    Comment


      #3
      I tried boot 1.0 dated 28 May 2014 with SP Flash Tool 3.1344 and 5.1628. No success. Th latest error messages are S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND, _ BROM_ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL & Cannot pass bootrom start via USB cable

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by wile_e View Post
        I tried boot 1.0 dated 28 May 2014 with SP Flash Tool 3.1344 and 5.1628. No success. Th latest error messages are S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND, _ BROM_ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL & Cannot pass bootrom start via USB cable
        Hi ,

        any results ,

        gefattern

        Comment


          #5
          Hello,
          no, no good news. I have tried all combinations of SP Flash Tool 3 & 5 with flash 1.0, 1.7 and 1.8 and I have not been able to start the tablet. I have no clue about any other possibilities and I am thinking of buying a new tablet. It won't be a Cube one.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by wile_e View Post
            Hello,
            no, no good news. I have tried all combinations of SP Flash Tool 3 & 5 with flash 1.0, 1.7 and 1.8 and I have not been able to start the tablet. I have no clue about any other possibilities and I am thinking of buying a new tablet. It won't be a Cube one.
            Hi ,

            i am sure it can be unbricked , but have not the knowledge , if the "preloader" is red , it is

            the wrong one , i think , u have flashed NO or wrong "preloader" , try to flash orginal Rom

            with the "preloader" that comes with it , otherwise it can not go on with flashing the Rom .

            did you use the "download Mode" of SPFT , for flashing Rom , is this correct ??? ,

            i have a CubeT7 and they never made any Updates to a higher Version then 4.4 ,

            a shame , the worst was , they not even used orginal Android they used YunOS ,

            fake chinese Android , i shall never ever buy a Cube again , even if the Quality of

            Production is good , good luck , gefattern

            Comment


              #7
              I don't have the knowledge either. I will give it another try when I have some time. But I really have a lack of free time at the moment. And I will sure buy another one (maybe a Huawei M3) next month.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by wile_e View Post
                I don't have the knowledge either. I will give it another try when I have some time. But I really have a lack of free time at the moment. And I will sure buy another one (maybe a Huawei M3) next month.
                Hi ,

                any results ??? , try to flash your Stockrom back with "Preloader" checked , was the

                "Preloader" checked while first Time , maybe you flashed wrong "Preloader" , small

                Hint for new MTK flashes , always uncheck Preloader , wrong = brick ,

                somewhere here is a longer Thread about your Device , maybe you can find helpful

                Infos there , good luck / gefattern

                Comment

                Working...
                X