Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED HELP Cube Talk 9X U65GT can we upgrade the android 4.4 to 6.0? and what about sd card as internal card (for more memory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED HELP Cube Talk 9X U65GT can we upgrade the android 4.4 to 6.0? and what about sd card as internal card (for more memory)

First I am a complete newbie to technology.
    Ok so I bought a cube 9x U65gt just got it today, it runs on 4.4 I think android. 2 apps I want to install needs newer ... searched internet and the cube website and did not see an upgrade?

problem 1:I read on this forum that many of you managed to get marshmallow 6.0 (I think) please tell me how to do so in explanation for dumb dumb.(yeah yeah I said it!)

2: Then I know that 2gb of memory wont last me with the software/games I need. How to use my sd carrd as internal OR how to remove some integrated software OR to move them to SD?

Originally posted by nbabe View Post
    First I am a complete newbie to technology.
    Ok so I bought a cube 9x U65gt just got it today, it runs on 4.4 I think android. 2 apps I want to install needs newer ... searched internet and the cube website and did not see an upgrade?

problem 1:I read on this forum that many of you managed to get marshmallow 6.0 (I think) please tell me how to do so in explanation for dumb dumb.(yeah yeah I said it!)

2: Then I know that 2gb of memory wont last me with the software/games I need. How to use my sd carrd as internal OR how to remove some integrated software OR to move them to SD?
    Hi ,

never heard about this 6.0 Roms , i have a Cube T7 , same Situation , Cube T7 with latest 4.4 Rom ,

64bit Device 8Cores Mali760 , for more space u need "root" so you can use SDFIx from Store for your

4.4 Rom , or you can change Mounpoints and use a SDCard as internal , example 32GB ,

​​​​​​​but why you bought ths Device , it is already Years old ??? good luck / gefattern

Comment

Here is the link I found on internet. (but discussion on this forum (lost the link) people has upgraded their android to 6.0.)

I bought it for 60$(so not big loss if I break it) thats why I bought it!
      OK so I download SDfix...but on site it mentions I need root access and not to install if I odnt have it(do i have it?_

Comment

Originally posted by nbabe View Post
        Here is the link I found on internet. (but discussion on this forum (lost the link) people has upgraded their android to 6.0.)

I bought it for 60$(so not big loss if I break it) thats why I bought it!
        OK so I download SDfix...but on site it mentions I need root access and not to install if I odnt have it(do i have it?_
        Hi ,

you must "root" your Device , think it shall work with a Root App , search on big G for your

Device Name ..... root , then you will find all you need , ask for more Info ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I'm using cianogen mod 13 for u65gt that is Android 6.0.1

Comment

Working...
          X