X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I get:
    "Not Found
    The requested URL /900supersport/Cube/U30GT2/U30GT2_4.4_20140121_ROMKit.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Comment

I'll look into it but am on a 14 hour day today so it won't be until tomorrow, try the earlier link to nut gdrive.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Link to KitKat beta now corrected
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          Link to KitKat beta now corrected
          the Kit Cat rom is the best yet!

My wifi improved by a huge margin!... All this time i thought it was hardware now with you wonderfull rom i can really use it at much further distances.

Thank you 900supersport!!

Comment

Good to know you like it.

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
              Good to know you like it.

I don't like it I love it!!!
              It's as if I got a new device!!!

Comment

Does the screen intensity is inverted on your custom ROM as it is on the original BETA 4.4?

I use to have almost 7 hours on battery, but I am at about 4h since I installed the Beta 4.4.

Comment

I don't have a problem with battery. .. It is not improved either. .. It is as before. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

And the screen intensity? Is it working correctly? On the beta, if I lower the brightness, the screen becomes brighter...And if I increase the brightness, it gets darker...

Comment

That's weird. .. I don't get that. .. mine is working normally. ..

Comment

So I'll give it a try then!
                        (switching from BETA to 900supersportROM custom BETA).

Thanks

Comment

Does TUN and CIFS work on this 4.4?

Comment

Thanks for the rom. Is there a changelog?
                            What is changed compared to the "stock" 4.4 beta?
                            I'm using custom 4.4 from arctablet made by DarthJabba.
                            Which one is better? What does one have and other do not?
                            Downloading it as we speak. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by basdaniel View Post
                              That's weird. .. I don't get that. .. mine is working normally. ..

Well, it is there. Play with your screen brightness, you will see. It also has the heavy battery drain has expected since it uses the same kernel and has the same screen brightness problem.

Tun.ko works fine, but I can't connect to CIFS mount points.

Comment

I'm also having heavy battery drain, both in stand-by and while I'm using it (and especialy when gaming). Also there is considerable UI lag. I wouldn't say it's due to hardware because it should do that without any problems, but rather it is the optimization thingy. Stock launcher also had some micro-stutterings and crashed alot, but I installed another launcher which works almost perfectly. Inverted brightness is present on my end too. Everything else seems normal after about 2 weeks of using it. That all on OC'ed KK custom rom from AccTablet. I was about to install this rom too, mainly because of the exessive battery drain, but if you report it too on this rom, I guess there's no point in doing that, right? For now I keep my tablet off while I'm not using it, until final KitKat comes out. But who knows when will that be?

Comment

Working...
                                X