This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed.

Moreover, I was looking at the cube's forum last night and I saw that the guy that have made that original beta has started a new thread 2 days ago to compile bugs found by users. So that means that he his still working in it. Hopefuly, we are going to get an updated kitkat version soon.

Comment

Update...

Well, it finally seems that CUBE has give up on the U30GT2. They will not release any final 4.4 ROM for the tablet. So our best hope is still in the hands of the custom ROM makers.

I'll never buy a CUBE again.

Comment

That's a shame, I think 4.4 beta has a lot of potential. If the battery life was more like my nexus it would be brilliant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          That's a shame, I think 4.4 beta has a lot of potential. If the battery life was more like my nexus it would be brilliant.

have i done some thing wrong somewhere

ive installed this

but now i cant sign in to my play store account uuummmmm

anyone help

Comment

It seems that someone is continuing the work on a 4.4.2 Beta ROM.

I read that they reached 5 hours on battery which is a good step over the previous BETA.

I got that download link. But I don't know where they were at when they published that one...
            http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWFEWe4
            Password: ec19

Download is slow, I probably won't have any update before tomorrow.

Comment

moose579 : No idea. I don't have that issue with any ROMs that I have tried.

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT 2 v2.06 20131017 900supersportROM

Originally posted by moose579 View Post
                have i done some thing wrong somewhere

ive installed this

but now i cant sign in to my play store account uuummmmm

anyone help
                Are you getting an error message with error number?

900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by jy_p View Post
                  Download is slow, I probably won't have any update before tomorrow.
                  Try downloading with JDownloader. I opened 10 connections to a file and it goes 200KB/s. Should be over in about 25 minutes. I always do that with baidu stuff, because I can't even get the page displayed in my internet browser.

Comment

Hi all, I tried the ROM that I posted just before. No big deal. It seems to be almost the same as the official Beta 4.4... We'll have to wait a bit more to get our hands on the next build. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

New ROM! http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQ22iT8
                      Not tested yet.
                      Details:http://bbs.51cube.com/thread-87527-1-1.html

It's the beta 2 :-)

So they aren't dead yet!l

Comment

Are you ready for another flashing?
                        Anyone please post your findings if there's anythig new in beta2...

Comment

OC kernels for other tab?

Hi 900supersportROM,

I gave up on all other ROMs and I'm back on your 2.06. The only one that has everything right...

By the way, I just got a PIPO m9Pro in addition to my U30GT2. I was wondering if that would be possible to get an OC kernel for its 4.4 ROM?

Their 4.4 ROM isn't bad at all, but it does n't have the OC kernel.

thanks

Comment

For the beta lovers... 4.4.2 beta 3 for the U30GT2. I have not tried it yet. I now have a Pipo M9pro, so the cube is now my wife tablet and therefore, I don't feel the need to play with this for now. But I guess some of you will be tempted...
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
                            Last edited by jy_p; 03-13-2014, 18:13.

Comment

I'll download this as see about rooting etc.
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

It is a worthy beta - definitely one for a 900supersport mod. :-) It is miles better than earlier KK betas, and is actually quite stable and smooth.

There can be some screen flickering with some games, or randomly. These will go away if you disable HW overlays under developer tools. Perhaps you could be able do something to the kernel that would actually stop the flickering without having to disable HW overlays ...

PS: and perhaps you could support multi-window?
                                Last edited by DarthJabba; 03-30-2014, 17:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X