Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix problem

Hello,

First post and i having an Cube U30GT2 tablet and used a few of 900supoersport ROM´s. But since i upgraded to the last one do i have problem with Netflix, it doesn´t start just loading (also problem with viaplay - an similar streaming service) What can i do to get Netflix start again?

Not very familiar with technical issues and have not done any changes except new ROM´s a few times.

I've not looked at Netflix. will see if I can have a look at some stage, busy time of year though.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by mangew View Post
      Hello,

First post and i having an Cube U30GT2 tablet and used a few of 900supoersport ROM´s. But since i upgraded to the last one do i have problem with Netflix, it doesn´t start just loading (also problem with viaplay - an similar streaming service) What can i do to get Netflix start again?

Not very familiar with technical issues and have not done any changes except new ROM´s a few times.
      Hi got Netflix to work with the patch under Xposed. You can download the patch here.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5ifqqwh0z...round-Dinc.apk
      Got it from here:
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post101160

Did a 5 minute test with the most resent version of Netflix and worked fine….

Comment

cube netflix

I found this advice / download works perfectly on my cube in Hungary.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Working...
        X