Clockwork Mod recovery for Cube U30GT 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clockwork Mod recovery for Cube U30GT 2

I've been using Clockwork recovery on my cube since I got it and thought I'd share it on the forum.

You can download the required files here

To install either download the zip to a PC and extract recovery.img and flash just this image to the tablet.

OR
    1. download the zip to the tablet and extract the files to the root of the sdcard (if you extract them elsewhere then you will need to edit the instructions following)
    2. using esfileexplorer
      1. mount system rw and copy flash_image from the root of the sdcard into system/bin overwriting the existing file (I don't think this step is required but am not certain if I have upgraded the version in my roms so better safe than sorry)
      2. check the permissions are as the other executables in the bin folder
    3. Start a terminal session and enter the following

Code:
    su
    flash_image recovery mnt/system/sdcard/recovery.img
    If you get this far without error then you should now have clockwork recovery on your tab. Reboot to recovery either with the reboot.apk or from termnal with

Code:
    su
    reboot recovery
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.
Working...
X