This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: Neomode Custom Rom U30GT2 Android 4.4 Version 0.9

It is Stable I use it for Working stuff.
    Only rotation and Cam.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Danke shön!
      I am trying it right away!

Comment

Hi everybody,

thanks for great work. This is the best ROM fo U30GT2 ever. Wifi works perfectly. Now I`ll try to test stanby

Comment

HI!
          - I can't connect my NAS using the CIFS. Any idea?
          - It would be great to have a TUN module.
          - Hoping to get a functional front camera!

Best Rom so far! I won't return to any 2.04 or 2.06.
          Nice work, Danke.

Comment

Thanks for your hard work. I really appreciate it.
            I'm still thinking whether to install it or not because of the accelerometer issues.
            Do you have in plan fixing that issue in the near furure?
            When can we expect version 1.0?
            Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Burs View Post
              Thanks for your hard work. I really appreciate it.
              I'm still thinking whether to install it or not because of the accelerometer issues.
              Do you have in plan fixing that issue in the near furure?
              When can we expect version 1.0?
              Keep up the good work!
              I would not go in and install this just yet!! 1,bluethooth don't work,HD video playback not working there is some lag in web browser (although I haven't really tried dolphin like someone said it was fast,I also use an app called wallpapyrus totally laggy on home screen ,but the biggest problem at the moment for me is there doesn't seem to be a way to revert back to former boot loader and reinstall android 4.2, I am waiting and looking for a way to do this ...hope this helps someone thinking on installing this rom

Comment

Thanks for the detailed insights into this rom, but still the accelerometer is #1 issue for me.
                I should receive my tablet next week, so I wanted to install some rom for longer period of time and not change it after setting all up. But that could happen very easily since everyone say official KitKat will come very very soon. I just might install 4.2 and make Titanium backup, and then restore everything on KitKat when more stable version is released.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed insights into this rom, but still the accelerometer is #1 issue for me.
                  I should receive my tablet next week, so I wanted to install some rom for longer period of time and not change it after setting all up. But that could happen very easily since everyone say official KitKat will come very very soon. I just might install 4.2 and make Titanium backup, and then restore everything on KitKat when more stable version is released.
                  Yeah,I hear you bro I didn't mention the accelerometer cause it was already mentioned,but any ways my main concern is getting back to a stable jelly 4.2 with everything working again (anyone know how that can help me???) Thanks in advance

Comment

I've been reading somewhere that bootloader 2.x (KitKat) is significantly different than 1.x (JB), that's why many have problems installing Android 4.4, and even downgrading as you do. So maybe if you search around about that bootloader problem, it will get you to the solution faster than finding out why can't you downgrade. Just wild guesses and thoughts. Disregard all of this if it doesn't make sense...

Comment

Yeah been reading and looking around but nothing so far,thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by rudydj View Post
                        Yeah been reading and looking around but nothing so far,thanks for your reply
                        Did you tried this?

Comment

Did you tried this?
                          Tried what??

Comment

Originally posted by rudydj View Post
                            Tried what??
                            Hover your mouse over "this" word in the last post and click on it
                            The forum has a strange way of marking the links, so they are not easily visible...

Comment

UOTE=Burs;131566]Hover your mouse over "this" word in the last post and click on it
                              The forum has a strange way of marking the links, so they are not easily visible...[/QUOTE]
                              Ok !! Thanks bro ,i was able to restore my tablet!! I followed the info on the link you gave me,funny thing is i was there but somehow missed it..thanks again...

Comment

Congrats! I wish your tablet lives long and prosper
                                My torture comes next week. Fingers crossed
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-12-2014, 10:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X