Best website for purchasing CUBE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have decided to purchase a CUBE tablet, specifically, a CUBE U35GT2, which appears to be a great value. I have found at least two websites that offer the tablet among other brands, such as geekbuying, but they all seem like they are owned or operated by the same company. There is another website that looks like it is operated by the company itself as a direct to consumer sales site, but it too feels like the other websites but only offering the CUBE brand (not linking due to possible freaktab advertiser conflicts but if a mod says it's okay, I will). Does anyone recommend I go through geekbuying or the other site to make the purchase, or does it make a difference?

Also, this is not a post to recount any prior problems with xyz.com while purchasing, just needing information about where to buy to get the best customer service and support, whether from a vendor or company direct if that is who operates the website.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Hi, i bought my u35gt2 at dealsprime, great service from them and you wont be disapointed with your purchase.

Happy buying

Envoyé de mon M9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by julz24 View Post
      Hi, i bought my u35gt2 at dealsprime, great service from them and you wont be disapointed with your purchase.

Happy buying

Envoyé de mon M9 en utilisant Tapatalk
      I saw them yesterday on Youtube with a video demonstration of one of the CUBE tablets. I checked the website and got this: Search results for: 'u35Gt2' > Your search returns no results.

The big thing for me is that the website cube-tablet.com (feel free to remove if against forum TOS) is offering the tablets at a lower price than other websites, and the particular model is $15-$16 less there. They look and feel like a factory website and the comments would suggest they have product support as well as hosting firmware. The whois lookup says the site is registered out of Arizona, though. Even geekbuying.com and mcbub.com are registered out of Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, although I am unsure why that is reassuring to me.

I guess what I am concerned about is paying for something and then waiting two weeks and getting nothing. Hopefully someone on here has worked with the above website and been satisfied and can give me some reassurance.

Thanks.

Comment

I have tried to buy from that web site before, two weeks after my purchases and they had not shipped my order, so I canceled and ordered from deals prime instead. With express shipping it took 4 days to get to my door !!!! At the time the tablets where about the same price, I believe they are an approved reseller but they are not the factory direct web site. Its all about how much we pay and IF they can provided a good service, they are Worthy of buying from them. My experience was only one bad one, I'm pretty sure they have satisfied other customers before me !!!!! Happy buying

Sent from my S1 pro using Tapatalk

Comment

I've ordered multiple times from geekbuying and so far have been very happy with their products, support and when using express shipping also the delivery time. Ordered a CUBE U30GT2 last monday evening with DHL shipping and looks like it'll arrive today. (Driver is on it's way) That's just 3 days from China to The Netherlands.
          - UG007-II with Finless iMito MX1/2 1.7a ROM and UG802 2Dark4U 1080p overclock kernel and USB WIFI dongle.
          - MK808 with Finless MK808 1.7c ROM and 2Dark4U 1.4 MK808 1080p overclock kernel.
          - MK908-II: XBMC full 1080p playback with a 1080p kernel HERE

Comment

warranty

I also see that geekbuying has warranty included other site does not, pay more than geekbuying if you order from them and get warranty.

Comment

Working...
            X