URGENT! STOCK ROM EGQ307

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URGENT! STOCK ROM EGQ307

Ok, I was able to root my EGQ307 with the method off here(Thx BTW ). But i got up this morning and my freaking kids was messing with it. And they hit the D^% factory reset!! And now im unable to connect into google account Ive tried everything( That i know how to do :-\ ) and i guess my ONLY option is to reinstall the stock rom...

PS: I can root it but cant get superSU, Well b/c i cant login into google store.....

Any help would be AWESOME!

Thanks to all that helps!

And this is my first post on this site !

Maybe try this

Do you have ADB enabled? You could DL a SuperUser app from a non-google source and PUSH it to the device via ADB.

OR Put it on a MicroSD card and using the supplied FileExplorer install it.

OR Since I just got one (Yelllow) and I have a tiny bit of experience with the Allwinner a10 via some Polaroid tablet from BigLots. I participated in the "freeing" of that device here on FREAKTAB and should be able to pull the stock ROM with Allwinner Tools. But I just got, just got it rooted so...

Comment

Dang this thing

OK never had a single problem getting ADB working on anything before this thing. Nothing I have tried has gotten ADB to work so far. ROUND 2 DING!

Comment

No ADB, No live suite.

No worky with LiveSuite either. It does charge via USB but I am starting to wonder if the data lines are connected properly. Broken port? Bad USB cable...still trying stuff.

Comment

USB works

USB mass storage works fine, did switch usb cables. No Joy otherwise, so far...

Comment

DOH and whatnot

OK I got ADB working. Here's what happened: I had modified my adb driver installer .ini file to include the hardware ID when the tablet was in Camera mode and was trying to use it when in MTP mode. So either pick a mode to use with ADB or add the Hardware IDs for all 3 modes to your adb usb .ini file then update the driver from the devices control panel.

Also and I don't know why but ADB really does not like to work when it is in MTP mode. Would like to know if this is me and my setup or in general.

Now that ADB and ROOT are working I could start on a custom ROM but it just does not look like anyone even me cares. I just ripped out the Chinese junk and bloat I did not need and called it a day.

Comment

Working...
            X