Any custom roms for ematic exp8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any custom roms for ematic exp8?

Hi, I picked up a ematic exp8 tablet and manage to root it, I was wondering if there is anyway to install jelly bean on it, here is the link to the original stock rom: ematic.us/TabletTools/EXP8

Right now it has ICS 4.0.3, Baseboard version 1.1.1, Kernel version 3.0.8+(liq@Ingen-cross#26) build number crane_evb-eng 4.0.3 IML74k 20120512 test-keys

Like i said if its possible to install jelly bean that would be great, if not I can deal with ICS.

Thanks for any help with this.

Hi, I have the same Tablet as you (Ematic EXP8) and the problem I have is that when the screen freezes the touchpad doesn't work any longer, and it doesn't respond to any touch. Do you know how to fix this? or how can I root it? Thank you very much! UOTE=Lloyd;83319]Hi, I picked up a ematic exp8 tablet and manage to root it, I was wondering if there is anyway to install jelly bean on it, here is the link to the original stock rom: ematic.us/TabletTools/EXP8

Right now it has ICS 4.0.3, Baseboard version 1.1.1, Kernel version 3.0.8+(liq@Ingen-cross#26) build number crane_evb-eng 4.0.3 IML74k 20120512 test-keys

Like i said if its possible to install jelly bean that would be great, if not I can deal with ICS.

Thanks for any help with this.[/QUOTE]

Comment

try this root

Comment

Working...
      X