help my EGP008 wont charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help my EGP008 wont charge

I have an Ematic EGP008 that is only 60 days out of the box and my daughter broke the pin inside for charging! will it charge on a charge pad and if so what do I need to do. tried usb from puter no luck all I get is a red battery with a slash through it. any help would be good as I cant return it and am still paying for it

Hello,

You have 2 Options. First you repair the Charging Connector. Or you must rewire 2 Wires from the USB Port Connector to the Charging Connector. The most RK Tablets can not be Charge via USB. Before you Start to make a Repair look at your Charger and check the Voltage, when it has 5V than you can try the Options with the USB. If not then you must repair the Charger Connector.

Neomode

Comment

grrrrr

hello again, I am still unable to charge my tablet, ematic says it should charge via usb to computer very slowly but all I get is the red/battery symb. Could it be that windows xp pro isnt recognizing my tablet and if so what can i do as I have been going through h*ll trying to find a driver for this thing! Now have it connected to my puter that runs win 7 same thing if could return the thing i would but not an option. On the xp I do have service pack 3 installed.... also finding a 5v adapter that the prong isnt flimsy on is impossible!

Comment

Where can I get a diagram on this

Comment

Working...
        X