Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess someone flashed he wrong ROM. It came from ****. I kinda like it for some reason. I will reflash in the morning. Antutu reports a31 core but test is around 18210 score

Edit: If I had read the whole thread I would have known that there is not a problem with the model number (though it is confusing) and that I have a proper rom installed. Sorry.
    Last edited by kulcousy; 12-10-2013, 21:36.

Comment

Originally posted by kulcousy View Post
      I guess someone flashed he wrong ROM. It came from ****. I kinda like it for some reason. I will reflash in the morning. Antutu reports a31 core but test is around 18210 score
      Edit. Antutu reports rk3188

Comment

Battery problem

Hello All. My tablet works like a charm with rileyrom, but only when the ac-adapter is plugged in. This was also the issue with the stockrom. When I unplug the ac adapter the tablet shuts down.

i tried a fix off this forum by Clive with a hardreset by holding the powerbutton for 5 seconds, but nothing happens. No hardreset and tablet shuts down before I can do anything. Battery says 100%.

Anybody?

Comment

USB charging

Does anybody know if the tablet can be charged with the usb?

Comment

Originally posted by duyve028 View Post
            Does anybody know if the tablet can be charged with the usb?
            Anyone?

Comment

I only know of a few RK tablets with ability to charge by USB. My Pipo U8 does...

But I'm pretty sure that your tablet doesn't...if it has a separate plug for charging.

I've run into this charging issue on other ROM's.

If you are running one of my ROM's...try flashing an older version of my ROM, or the original firmware (oldest you can find) and see if the battery stats update.

You can flash the older kernel to the most recent ROM and see if it continues to work. We had this very same problem with the Yuandao tablets after a kernel update.
              Randy
              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                I only know of a few RK tablets with ability to charge by USB. My Pipo U8 does...

But I'm pretty sure that your tablet doesn't...if it has a separate plug for charging.

I've run into this charging issue on other ROM's.

If you are running one of my ROM's...try flashing an older version of my ROM, or the original firmware (oldest you can find) and see if the battery stats update.

You can flash the older kernel to the most recent ROM and see if it continues to work. We had this very same problem with the Yuandao tablets after a kernel update.
                Thanks. I have the stock rom on this 4.1.1 and it doesn't charge on USB. I wil update to your rom later this evening....

Comment

Kitkat on Freelander PD800

Anybody know if KitKat Rom wil be released for the freelander PD800?

Comment

Freelander PD90 Bricked

Hi, I have a tablet Freelander PD90 (Exynos 4412), I wanted to upgrade to the original rom given by the manufacturer, follow the steps in the upgrade, but while updating frozen with many colors screen stayed the restart and not lit again, the only thing is the internal lED lights and nothing else, the screen goes black and if I connect my pc does not detect it, any solution?

Comment

Working...
                    X