No announcement yet.

Freelander PD900 RileyROM 1.0 [Feedback]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can change the boot animation, only. It is in system/media. Just replace it with one you like and give it 755 permissions.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Thanks for this, works fine on my PD900 so far. Any ETA on a 4.2.2(+) version?

Comment

I frequently check their site for updates...but I haven't seen one for the PD900...EVER!!!!! Its like they've quit supporting it.

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

I think you're right judging from their firmware page.

Some contact info, they have a:
          Twitter account, a
          Youtube Channel and a
          Contact page (with Customer Service and Customer Service Complaints e-mail addresses).

I also searched their forum, but the only 2 PD900 posts are about someone being unable to root and the same person getting stuck on a black screen.

I just tweeted them and I am mailing them now with the same question about an ETA of a firmware update for the PD900, since it's been about 9 months.

I'm hoping others who would also like to see an update will try to contact them as well

Comment

Yeah, it appears that Freelander has completely forgotten about this tablet.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

get flash mode in freelander pd 900

hey guys i would like to know if anybody knows how to turn my freelander pd 900 tablet in flash mode??

Comment

Working...
              X