Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    Have you tried a different browser?
    opera is running more stable, but no so fast and smooth as default browser.
    Chrome is also not 100% stable.
    still have some wifi conections drops, but reception is much better than with default ROM.

Comment

SOME PROBLEMS

hello everyone
      I bought my Freelander pd800 yesterday. I have two questions to ask you particularly urgent.
      1) The tablet turns off often for no reason. Even with a fully charged battery.
      2) I tried to install the version 4.2.2 but without success. I can not get start the program. I do not a see the tablet. Although I follow the guide inside the folder, the program room flash tool 137 does not recognize the device.
      Could someone help me please.
      thank you guys.

Comment

Brick

Hi,

accidently i clicked flash rom before erasing nand. now my pd800 stuck at freelander logo pls help.

Comment

Originally posted by seumaccuperdiu View Post
          hello everyone
          2) I tried to install the version 4.2.2 but without success. I can not get start the program. I do not a see the tablet. Although I follow the guide inside the folder, the program room flash tool 137 does not recognize the device.
          Could someone help me please.
          thank you guys.
          I had the same problem when I used my laptop with windows 8. Using a windows 7 machine did the trick

Comment

Greetings all. I can confirm that this ROM works on ET902 from Excelvan. Its basically a rebadged PD800. RKtool even recognized it as a PD800 tablet. I did have some trouble with wallpaper but after messing around and a couple of reboots its finally working good. No wifi issues either. I would say its a home run. I will definitely be donating to the cause. I needed 4.2.2 to be able to Miracast to my 55 inch Panasonic Plasma. Great job Riley!!! I appreciate your work.

Comment

Tried this on my PD900, didn't work (stuck on black screen), reflashed RileyROM 1.0.
              Last edited by swnndn; 02-12-2014, 13:52.

Comment

FREELANDER PD800 WI FI PROBLEM

[QUOTE=clive_alive;127611]Update to my last post......

I open the tablet as you explained, but still it doesn´t find any Wi Fi networks. I´m lost again. Any help? It looks I have to send it back to HK.

Comment

Is anyone else having wifi problems? Or is this an isolated case?
                  My Freelander tablet also has wifi problem.

Comment

Wifi has always been a complaint about this Freelander tablet. I actually tried tweaking the wifi power configuration in hopes of some improvement.

If you have the back off...check the antenna solder connections to see if they are shorted.
                    Randy
                    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Audio on freelander PD800

Question, what are the experiences with listening to music on the tablet.

When I listen music it always sounds like the music is played in a big empty room with a lot of resonance.

Even if I use a equailizer .

Comment

[Quote = rrileypm; 97335] ¿Hay alguien más que tiene problemas de wifi? ¿O se trata de un caso aislado? [/ Quote]
                        inicialmente funcionaba, luego a veces, ahora no funciona la detección de wi-fi, me atrevo a decir que es por la antena. Pero, como la ubico an la tableta?

Comment

PD800

Is anyone else having wifi problems? Or is this an isolated case?
                          No wifi for several months. I opened the tablet but which is the antena ? any help? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by duyve028 View Post
                            Question, what are the experiences with listening to music on the tablet.

When I listen music it always sounds like the music is played in a big empty room with a lot of resonance.

Even if I use a equailizer .
                            I had the same problem with a Pipo tablet one time. The fix ended up being to use a different set of headphones. You can't use one with a mic built in because the plug configuration is different. Make sure you have the plug all the way in. That solved my problem.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by hector View Post
                              No wifi for several months. I opened the tablet but which is the antena ? any help? Thanks
                              I can't say exactly because I don't own a Freelander tablet, but if you look in the Pipo section, there's a thread with pictures on how it's done on their tablets...maybe you can tell by looking at that.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

New ROM version

Hello rrileypm

Are you planning a new version of your PD800 ROM in the near future?

Comment

Working...
                                X