Goclever R76.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goclever R76.2

Hi, I've tried to root my Goclever tablet R76.2 but nothing hapens because I don't have right drivers... Or maybe because of something else? Could someone tell me where could I download these drivers 'cause I couldn't find it... Also, maybe someone knows how to root it correctly? Because I've tried a few ways but it didn't work... Tried SuperOneClick, Restore By Bin4ry from xda dev...

If it is like other Go Clever tablets, system is Cramfs and thus is not writable and thus cannot be rooted without making a ROM.

Is there a stock ROM download available?

If not, you are out of luck.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      If it is like other Go Clever tablets, system is Cramfs and thus is not writable and thus cannot be rooted without making a ROM.

Is there a stock ROM download available?

If not, you are out of luck.

Bob
      Nope, there are no stock ROM available to download... I guess I'm not lucky: )
      BUT I've seen video where dude roots his tablet with SuperOneClick... Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiV5r0WtsQ8 And it seems that this is Goclever tablet PC...

Comment

LUCKY!!! Granted root access!

Hey, it's me again! I was able to root my Goclever Tab R76.2! So here are a few steps:
        1. Download this file: http://www.ulozto.net/xC7X6qw/root-g...76-2-pajko-zip
        2. Extract it where you want it to be.
        3. Go to device manager and install the drivers manually (if something's bothers you then PM)
        4. Open this file: "UnlockRoot_downloader_by_UnlockRoot v3.4.1"
        5. Follow all steps and you will see "UnlockRoot" program running.
        6. Follow all the steps again (turn on debugging , connect via usb and so on)
        7. Press "Root" and that's it.

It's gonna root your tablet (R75, R76, R76.1 , R76.2). After all rooting process it will ask you to reboot your tablet. Now you can check your root rights with "Root check" and other similar programs from Google Play. I am not responsible for any bricked cases. I've tried this way and I have rooted my tablet. There are no custom (stock) ROM which you could download from official website... There's one way if you get bricked (stucked screen) - unroot with the same program "UnlockRoot". Small button "Unroot" gonna be shown in the lower left corner: )
        If there's any problem please PM: )

Comment

now we need cwm and rom becouse stock rom is bullsh...it!!!!!!!

Comment

Internal memory "SD card"?

Originally posted by fdny View Post
            Agreed: ) It's strange and funny that all the games can be installed only on tablet or sd card which is really not SD card... It's like second internal memory... That's lame and pitty. I have 16Gb SD card on my tablet and all the games can be installed only in the internal tablet memory (named "SD card" and 2Gb left for user from developers...)

Comment

That is very common for ICS and Jellybean! Google changed how internel and external SDcard works!
              Externel SD is now really only to be used for external media and not for pushing APPs to.

If you google search "Android internal vs external SDcard" you will see a TON of talk about this. Some people want the new structure and others want it the old way. No happy medium really. Devices that have 16GB of NAND this is great for honestly! 16GB is a good size. Tablets that have less, people want more space for sdcard so are unhappy with this change.

You can modify this by editing vold.fstab in the ROM. AGain the above google search you will find much information on how to make this mod.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                That is very common for ICS and Jellybean! Google changed how internel and external SDcard works!
                Externel SD is now really only to be used for external media and not for pushing APPs to.

If you google search "Android internal vs external SDcard" you will see a TON of talk about this. Some people want the new structure and others want it the old way. No happy medium really. Devices that have 16GB of NAND this is great for honestly! 16GB is a good size. Tablets that have less, people want more space for sdcard so are unhappy with this change.

You can modify this by editing vold.fstab in the ROM. AGain the above google search you will find much information on how to make this mod.

Bob
                I see. Thank you for explanation: ) Never imagined that... I'll look for it someday: )

Comment

ROOT R76.2

So, I actually got the new device (GC T76.2) and tried to root it without any additionally required drivers and guess what?: I've done it. It's funny, you don't need to install additional files or drivers. One simple step: install UnlockRoot.exe and press root... That's it, believe it or not: ) Works fine: )

Comment

I dont like UnlockRoot because it will fill your computer with ads toolbars and s*i* like that

Comment

Originally posted by riko4628 View Post
                      I dont like UnlockRoot because it will fill your computer with ads toolbars and s*i* like that
                      Am, you don't have to install all the junk stuff... : ) It's optional not mandatory: )

Comment

Originally posted by I am View Post
                        Am, you don't have to install all the junk stuff... : ) It's optional not mandatory: )
                        Yes i unclicked everything, but day after i found Delta toolbar

Comment

Working...
                        X