Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricked after instaling Chainfire 3D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bricked after instaling Chainfire 3D

    It's my GoClever R76.2... Could someone help to unbrick it? I can't find any suitable roms for my tablet, can't find the official one too. Please help someone. I have downloaded Rockchip Batch tool and everything that may be needed but i don't have firmware or rom...

    #2
    Originally posted by I am View Post
    It's my GoClever R76.2... Could someone help to unbrick it? I can't find any suitable roms for my tablet, can't find the official one too. Please help someone. I have downloaded Rockchip Batch tool and everything that may be needed but i don't have firmware or rom...
    I was finally able to find out something more about this tablet. In my country (I guess it's the same as in all the others) if your device gets bricked, stucked or something else irreparable happens than your country service gives it a test and changes your "Bricked" tablet to new one. The service employee said that these tablets are irreparable because it's to expensive to repair them. So better option (I guess for all of us) - changing the old one to new one: ))

    Comment


      #3
      I hope you can have an exchange.
      But, next time, be more careful and read the app documentation before using it, especially if it requires root.
      Chainfire 3D is not meant to be used on Android > 3.2
      It will NOT work on any device running ICS or JB.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by petrus View Post
        I hope you can have an exchange.
        But, next time, be more careful and read the app documentation before using it, especially if it requires root.
        Chainfire 3D is not meant to be used on Android > 3.2
        It will NOT work on any device running ICS or JB.
        Oh, I see. Never knew that: )

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by petrus View Post
          I hope you can have an exchange.
          But, next time, be more careful and read the app documentation before using it, especially if it requires root.
          Chainfire 3D is not meant to be used on Android > 3.2
          It will NOT work on any device running ICS or JB.
          Oh how I disagree-at least for the Allwinner tablets I use it quite extensively...with ICS.
          https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by elektrik View Post
            Oh how I disagree-at least for the Allwinner tablets I use it quite extensively...with ICS.
            Ok, I didn't know these devices were compatible. But I read a lot of posts on xda complaining about their ICS or JB device bricking after using chainfire 3D.

            On google play, the app description clearly says "!! For Froyo and Gingerbread ONLY. NOT COMPATIBLE with Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean !!"

            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ire.cf3d&hl=en

            So don't use it on ICS or JB until there are positive reports. but be careful, and notice that if you have problems with chainfire 3d on ICS/JB, you may not get support from the author.

            Anyway, I don't say the app is not good. I bought the pro version and it really helped on my Arnova 10G2.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by petrus View Post
              Ok, I didn't know these devices were compatible. But I read a lot of posts on xda complaining about their ICS or JB device bricking after using chainfire 3D.

              On google play, the app description clearly says "!! For Froyo and Gingerbread ONLY. NOT COMPATIBLE with Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean !!"

              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ire.cf3d&hl=en

              So don't use it on ICS or JB until there are positive reports. but be careful, and notice that if you have problems with chainfire 3d on ICS/JB, you may not get support from the author.

              Anyway, I don't say the app is not good. I bought the pro version and it really helped on my Arnova 10G2.
              I guess I better not tell Chainfire it works on my Allwinner ICS devices hehe.
              https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

              Comment

              Working...
              X