No announcement yet.

iFive Mini 3 Retina RileyROM 1.1 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may have to get the actual kernel from the other firmware and make a specific TWRP.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by shinxsetsuna View Post
        ok
        ok so new problem
        i decided to flash the full 1.0 rom and i get a broken image the rom loads but no image ....
        im back on the 1.1 rom with stock recovery

Comment

In the post for de MIUI Beta ROM you can get a TWRP 2.7.0.0 for ifive Mini3 retina

Comment

Originally posted by Arqtico View Post
            In the post for de MIUI Beta ROM you can get a TWRP 2.7.0.0 for ifive Mini3 retina
            im on the ifive 3 retina 9.7 and tried that recovery and a few others on abduls thread to no avail it might be a kernel prob ........not sure
            so far the 1920x1200 kk and regular rk3188 images dont work
            nor the 1280x720 images
            fixing to try 1280x800

Comment

Maybe you should post on the topic ???
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
              then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
              $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Yes, if you are having trouble with TWRP, it's always better to post on the TWRP thread....Abdul_pt can't possibly read EVERY thread on Freaktab to support his TWRP offerings.

Here's the link, if you haven't found it yourself:

Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

Hi,
                  so i flashed the rom on ifive 3 retina. But it seems that the display is not adressed correctly. I only got 5-6 vertical Stripes and the rest of the screen is black. Any ideas?

Comment

This ROM is specifically for the Mini 3 Retina.

Have you tried the ROM in this thread?

Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

If you are having trouble with the TWRP recovery I included in the ROM...try downloading the 1280x800 KitKat version from this thread:

I've tried it and it works fine.

I've asked Abdul_pt to make one just a little bit bigger for us...this one is pretty small...but it works.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

please help

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        This ROM is based on official iFive KitKat firmware dated 3/25/2014.

Thanks to Geekbuying.com for providing me this great tablet. It's very responsive and everything just works.

One improvement that could be made in future firmware is to brighten the screen some more. I have the brightness turned up all the way, and it's still not very bright.

As with v1.0, this ROM is:

Rooted
                        Debloated
                        Init.d support added
                        Busybox commands added
                        Google Play Store fixes added
                        English as default language
                        4gb user app space
                        TWRP Recovery installed after first boot
                        Autoinstall feature added to install apps from external SD that are in the autoinstall folder
                        Reboot App by Petrus
                        New boot animation

Download

Remember to donate at the link on my signature.
                        hi Riley,

could you please refresh your download link, I would like to try this ROM
                        I have retina iFive mini3 and tried other ROMs and tablet is not booting up any more

thank you

Ved

Comment

We seem to be having problems with our FTP server today. Stay tuned. I hope it is fixed soon.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

ina mean time....

We seem to be having problems with our FTP server today. Stay tuned. I hope it is fixed soon.
                            I have a question regarding my issue:

every time when i connect my device, windows is reconizing it like Nexus7 and i see ADB drivers are also installed in device manager but, when i type ADB DEVICES in CMD, list o devices is empty.
                            none o the flashing tools cannot recognize it like RK chipset device.
                            i did uninstall this "Nexus7" but every time PC is installing the same.
                            i am araid that my device is destroyed. how can i again establish communiikcation between my device and some flashing tool like RKDevelopTool or any other if you have idea?
                            is there some other procedure except ADB interface?

thank you!

Comment

If you are still running stock recovery, you can download the stock firmware from here:

天津艾菲助孕中心网站出租微信:kd2088888成立于2013年,是专业的 天津助孕医院,拥有多年的天津助孕成功经验,让你包子无忧,选择我们,让你早日圆梦抱子。

Put the firmware in the root of your external SD and see if you can boot to recovery and flash it that way. At least you can get back to stock.

Depending on the version of Windows you are running, it is likely a driver issue. Rockchip drivers don't play well with Windows 8 and especially 8.1. Try a different PC, if that's the case.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

If you are still running stock recovery, you can download the stock firmware from here:

天津艾菲助孕中心网站出租微信:kd2088888成立于2013年,是专业的 天津助孕医院,拥有多年的天津助孕成功经验,让你包子无忧,选择我们,让你早日圆梦抱子。

Put the firmware in the root of your external SD and see if you can boot to recovery and flash it that way. At least you can get back to stock.

Depending on the version of Windows you are running, it is likely a driver issue. Rockchip drivers don't play well with Windows 8 and especially 8.1. Try a different PC, if that's the case.
                                tnx but...
                                internet speed from this Chinese page will take 10 hours to download 370 MB, i hope it will finish till tomorrow.
                                second thing:
                                i dont have volume button on this device, only power button and it doesnt happen anything when i press this button or hold it or 20 sec.
                                i cannot remove the battery so i dont know when this device is ON or OFF
                                i am using windows 7 and everything worked fine untill i loaded some ROM yesterday
                                admin on that forum didnt have solution.

i will update you once when i try your procedure

thank you one more time!

Comment

Working...
                                X