Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNF iFive Mini 3GS MTK6592 Octa Core Android 4.4 Kitkat Retina Touch Panel Phablet Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNF iFive Mini 3GS MTK6592 Octa Core Android 4.4 Kitkat Retina Touch Panel Phablet Launched

FNF iFive launched their first MTK6592 octa core smartphone & tablet — FNF iFive Mini 3GS!

As the name we can imagine that the iFive Mini 3GS is the 3G version of their iFive Mini 3 and also is similar with popular iPad Mini.
    The new iFive Mini 3GS will come with MTK6592 octa core Cortex-A7 1.7 Ghz processor that integrates a GPU Mali-450mp4 and with lateset Android 4.4 Kitkat OS. It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage memory and support of 3G , GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi and FM Radio. The display will be the similar with the iFive Mini 3 has 7.9 inch Retina 2048*1536 touch panel. Also supports 2.4G and 5G dual wifi.

2.0MP front and 5.0MP back camera can meet your video call and take photos/videos.

FNF iFive Mini 3GS also has a thin body, the thickness just 6.5mm.

B.regards!
    GeekBuying

Source from:
    http://blog.geekbuying.com/
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Re: FNF iFive Mini 3GS MTK6592 Octa Core Android 4.4 Kitkat Retina Touch Panel Phablet Launched

What about the new Mini4 Retina RK3288 tablet? It will be probably launched on friday 9th.

Comment

Is the firmware available for it yet?
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        Here
        F401_ifive_mini 3GS_442_V1.0.9_20140513.rar

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

This tablet comes with some unique challenges I haven't seen before. Its pretty much root proof. Every rooting method published for an MTK device has failed in one way or another. I even checked the Chinese forums, and get the same feedback.

I just received my tablet two days ago...and I'm consumed with solving this puzzle. IFive has done a great job of removing the ability to root.

This firmware link is just an update. It does not include the whole package required for me to make a ROM. So, until I can get root and dump the firmware from the tablet I'm afraid we will have to wait.

I read last night that there may be an option...but I need to get a better translation of Chinese to understand it.

Stay tuned...I'm not giving up just yet.

I will add my own personal review to this thread as I get time. Overall...this thing smokes the rk3188 tablets.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by Kachongui View Post
            What about the new Mini4 Retina RK3288 tablet? It will be probably launched on friday 9th.
            Hi,
            There is no accurate launched time about Mini4. But we will get the first batch of it when it has been launched.

Comment

Hi,
              We are still wait the stock firmware from iFive. We will update the latest news on our blog when we get it. You can follow our GeekBuying blog.

Comment

This tablet comes with some unique challenges I haven't seen before. Its pretty much root proof. Every rooting method published for an MTK device has failed in one way or another. I even checked the Chinese forums, and get the same feedback.

I read last night that there may be an option...but I need to get a better translation of Chinese to understand it.

Stay tuned...I'm not giving up just yet.
                I wonder if the kernel has root access or also secured. Might be able to help with Chinese translation.

Comment

Mine is already on it's way :-)

Will be happy to help and share my findings:-).

Comment

Hi, just saw this which claims that the latest VRoot (140527) can root 3gs. Have you tried?

Comment

I tried the older version...which did not work. I will have to check the new version.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Thanks for the link!!!!!!!!
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Thanks for the link!!!!!!!!
                          Guess that means it works? btw way, my question earlier about the kernel, I suppose it's secure, right?

Comment

I don't know if it works yet...it will be a few hours before I can check. I'm at work. Then I can see if I can dump the firmware.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Can you put the tab into recovery? If so mtkdroidtools may be able to get root.

Sent from my thl T11 using Tapatalk
                              900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Working...
                              X