Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNF iFive Mini 3GS MTK6592 Octa Core Android 4.4 Kitkat Retina Touch Panel Phablet Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...weird.

I quite like the 3gs because of its size.

Oh, and by the way, i rooted my 3gs with king root....

Comment

Originally posted by apmatzen View Post
      Hello,
      I just bought the mni 3gs.

Am I the only one having problems with restarts from time to time?

Looking away from that, the tablet is running fine.

And sorry for my bad english...

Mine keeps on rebooting as well. And some weird screen off stuff when I accidentally touch the screen at the sides while reading something. Not too happy...

Comment

Originally posted by digiteye View Post
        Mine keeps on rebooting as well. And some weird screen off stuff when I accidentally touch the screen at the sides while reading something. Not too happy...
        Well, mine died today...the tablet was totally flat on power and has been laying around a few days.

When I plugged in the charging cable, the screen flickered a few times and then nothing more..dead...no life...no led's indicating charging or whatsoever...piece of crap...

It's my first time buying a cheap tablet from china, and probably the last.

If anyone has a an idea how to get it turned on again, then please help.

Comment

Try holding the power button for 10 seconds or longer.

Press and hold the volume+ button and press power. See if you can get into recovery mode. Then reboot to system. If it still doesn't boot to system try doing a wipe cache/factory reset from recovery. This will erase your apps and data, though.

Once I had to open the tablet and disconnect the battery wire...but that procedure is risky for inexperienced users because you can easily crack the display doing it.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Try holding the power button for 10 seconds or longer.

Press and hold the volume+ button and press power. See if you can get into recovery mode. Then reboot to system. If it still doesn't boot to system try doing a wipe cache/factory reset from recovery. This will erase your apps and data, though.

Once I had to open the tablet and disconnect the battery wire...but that procedure is risky for inexperienced users because you can easily crack the display doing it.
            Did it all...nothing!

Well...don't know what else to do...

But thanks for your reply, rrileypm.

Comment

Did it all...nothing!

Well...don't know what else to do...

But thanks for your reply, rrileypm.
              I'm in the same situation .

Comment

Originally posted by duscott View Post
                I'm in the same situation .
                Sucks...but I don't think its worth returning it...to much hassle.

I bought mine at Tinydeal and looked around on the their page to find way of returning it...and...! what a pain in the a**!

1. I have to pay for the shipping (OK)
                2. You have to take pictures of the fault (Not easy when you can't turn it on!)
                3. You have to make a "movie" how to the failure is happening.

And then you may get the message thats its your own fault, and they are not replacing it.

Read about guy (and others) after a search on the internet, who got that message from tinydeal.

Comment

could someone please pass me the original bootanimation of ifive mini 3gs

Comment

Sucks...but I don't think its worth returning it...to much hassle.

I bought mine at Tinydeal and looked around on the their page to find way of returning it...and...! what a pain in the a**!

1. I have to pay for the shipping (OK)
                    2. You have to take pictures of the fault (Not easy when you can't turn it on!)
                    3. You have to make a "movie" how to the failure is happening.

And then you may get the message thats its your own fault, and they are not replacing it.

Read about guy (and others) after a search on the internet, who got that message from tinydeal.
                    Now, I did ship the tablet back to China (somewhere) for repair and today I got it back...after 1.5 month, or was it 2?

Doesn't matter.

But the tablet is working right as of now, and is charging as I speak.

No restarts more...I think the battery is the cause...maybe, but it's working.

It's the first and last time I do such a thing...

Over and out.

Comment

lockscreen key

I have a big problem and i hope you can help me !

I did a factory reset on the tablet, but then I boot it up and everything was in chinese and the screen is locked with a key ?!

I dont know what to do..

Comment

So I just bought this tablet. Should I install another ROM, or just root?

I normally use a free phone from work with all the bells and whistles including free data and hot spot. But I'm the one in charge of putting a MDM solution on our devices so no more fun stuff on work phones. Especially mine I plan on just using my work phone as a hotspot for this. Internet surfing. Not much gaming beyond chess and backgammon. LOL Pics, normal crap. Can I just root, uninstall crapware, and not use a custom ROM? I'm old and lazy and have messed up enough devices to realize sometimes a custom ROM isn't in my best interest because I don't have time to mess with them. Thank you for any advice! Sorry for the Necro Thread
                        - Joe

Comment

my tablet just die 2 days ago.. no light whatsoever when connecting with charger.. tried holding the power or power+vol up still nothing..
                          last time it happens just like this.. after few days I was able to charge the phone back...
                          this time, after 2 days still unable to charge or do anything

Comment

Working...
                          X