Lava Xtron+ RileyROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lava Xtron+ RileyROM 1.1

This ROM is based on the same ROM dump I used for v1.0, but I had to help out a user with a problem with v1.0 and decided to update it a bit.

I've updated my process quite a bit since July, when I released v1.0 and I've added some new features.

Auto Install Feature: This allows you to install apk's automatically on first boot, if you have the apk files located in a folder named autoinstall on your external SD card. See this thread for details on this feature

Otherwise, this ROM comes with the usual latest RileyROM features:

Rooted with SuperSU
    Debloated of all Lava bloatware
    Google Play Store tweaks added to improve availability of apps
    Init.d support
    Busybox support
    English language default (all other languages are still supported)
    Boot screens by Tattman65
    Flash Tool by Finless
    Reboot app by Petrus

Download

I don't normally provide an update.img version of my ROM's because it limits your choices, but for this particular ROM...I made one for a user who can't flash from Windows. Here's a link to an update.img version: Download

Enjoy!!!!!

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!
    Last edited by rrileypm; 02-15-2014, 22:01.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Update Request

Bro is there any way to update this device (xtron+) to 4.4.2 kitkat. plz find a way out and kindly reply!!

Thanks!!

Comment

While there are developers who port KitKat to other tablets (Oma Rocks)...I exclusively use official factory firmware for my RileyROM's. The reason for this is that I can't possibly own every tablet I make ROM's for, but I'm willing to provide a rooted custom ROM from known working stock firmware that is specific to the tablet. It's getting increasingly difficult for me to do this, anyway.

If Lava puts out a KitKat firmware for this tablet, I'm willing to make a KitKat ROM. Otherwise, I would suggest searching for one of those other ported ROM's.

Be careful. I tried one that literally bricked one of my tablets....just saying....
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Any1 here who have installed this rom ??? I m unable to install ... everything is fine , rockchip flashtool showing found rockchip device but on clicking shows cant erase msdc , cant flash

Sent from my JB7+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anybody try this... coz the only thing with the previous one was the youtube app... or the videos which are unable to play on any app....

Comment

Hello i need the stock firmware for xtron+, i would be very thankful if you can upload it somewhere. I want to get my tab's camera repaired under warranty and would not want them to let them know that i have a custom rom on it.

Comment

Did the problem occur after you flashed THIS ROM?

I haven't received any feedback on whether this ROM works or not.

Before you send it back, try flashing this stock ROM, and see if the camera works:

Download

You need to flash it with the RKBatchTool.

The file name reflects my ROM name, but it's the actual stock ROM. I just rename the file so my kitchen app will work right.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Yes the V 1.1 works perfectly, except the youtube app doesn't play any video's, it shows some error touch to retry. I got it to play in the browser using flash player by provided by a member on the xda forums. Tried everything to my knowledge to get the youtube app to work. The problem with the camera is the rear camera suddenly stopped showing, on opening any camera app it just switches to the front cam. Other third party app say no rear camera detected, it was working earlier so i am guessing it's an hardware issue.

Thanks for the link will try flashing it.

I tried flashing the file you gave with rkbatchtool v1.7 and v1.6 but both give load fw failed on selecting the file you gave. The drivers are loaded and device is detected in RKbatchtool. but it wont load the FW! ne leads to wats wrong?
                Last edited by [email protected]; 04-11-2014, 12:13. Reason: Update

Comment

I may need to split this file into a ROM you can flash with the Flash Tool...but I can't do it today. Ill add that to my list for Saturday.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

cwm request

plz provide cwm recovery for lava xtron plus

Comment

OK, here is the stock ROM:

Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Thank you, i will try this and post the result's. @ukstillalive CWM can be installed using arctools app for android.

Comment

Update : the stock rom worked well thank you, also i would like to point out that your rileys rom 1.1 has loader version 1.25 i think , which caused my device to brick so i used loader from your rom v 1.0 which worked. Only thing it lacks now is the stock boot screen, how do i go about restoring the bootscreen. the camera still doesnt work so its certainly a hardware issue. Thank again for the big help.

Comment

The kernel, boot and system images must all be flashed to get back to stock. There is boot screen in each one.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Yes bro i have installed cwm through arctool application

Sent from JB 7+ using tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X