ROOT MID RK3066 CHINA TABS IN 5 mins :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROOT MID RK3066 CHINA TABS IN 5 mins :)

If some user have a mid tab that doesn't have a rooted rom for. it will help to wait for a cooked custom rom from a dev...

here we go...

i download SuperOneClickv2.3.3-ShortFuse Modded but now the SuperOneClick trick won't Root this new tab anymore, and also many other new rk30sdk based tabs. it seem to work but nothing.

also don't download Moborobo, or ZhuoDaShi - Virus/Chinese spy/bloat/adware, they don't work on these newer tabs (JRO03H : rk30sdk : 4.1.1) and install some real dodgy crap on your device

superoneclick donèt work but it seem... however inside the directory is an ADB folder...
    This ADB driver does work! - So i rip it out and slap it in the Uberizer.

Uberizer 1.8+adb files

Install uberizer
    Copy and paste these 3 files To the Root directory of Uberizer. Files provided in the archive

adb -- AdbWinUsbApi.dll -- AdbWinApi.dll

for me C:/Program Files/Techknow/Uberizer

install the DriverInstaller_2014.zip on pc select uninstall first then install. in case there is other buggy driver installed

on tab enable ''adb debugging'' in developper option

plug the tab powered on to pc via otg

when you start Uberizer the Daemon detects the tab and grabs the build prop....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main menu in Uberizer -- Option C (Root) Option 8 (Wm8850/rk3066/ 4.0.x)

Confirmed working on 4.1.1 (and terific
    JRO03H : rk30sdk : 4.1.1 TAB)

Done - Welcome to root privileges

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    & voila your in.. may i help u... Rooted in 5 seconds now

(Loads easier than pushing su / busybox and setting permissions in adb -- like my first attempt as to root my dog...)

Hope that helps users that start threads over and over requesting for a more than busy devel for a rooted custom rom. but we want such a rom for...

easy rooting!! for china tabs

Originally posted by malfrat View Post
    If some user have a mid tab that doesn't have a rooted rom for. it will help to wait for a cooked custom rom from a dev...

here we go...

i download SuperOneClickv2.3.3-ShortFuse Modded but now the SuperOneClick trick won't Root this new tab anymore, and also many other new rk30sdk based tabs. it seem to work but nothing.

also don't download Moborobo, or ZhuoDaShi - Virus/Chinese spy/bloat/adware, they don't work on these newer tabs (JRO03H : rk30sdk : 4.1.1) and install some real dodgy crap on your device

superoneclick donèt work but it seem... however inside the directory is an ADB folder...
    This ADB driver does work! - So i rip it out and slap it in the Uberizer.

Uberizer 1.8+adb files

Install uberizer
    Copy and paste these 3 files To the Root directory of Uberizer. Files provided in the archive

adb -- AdbWinUsbApi.dll -- AdbWinApi.dll

for me C:/Program Files/Techknow/Uberizer

install the [ATTACH]5643[/ATTACH] on pc select uninstall first then install. in case there is other buggy driver installed

on tab enable ''adb debugging'' in developper option

plug the tab powered on to pc via otg

when you start Uberizer the Daemon detects the tab and grabs the build prop....
    Main menu in Uberizer -- Option C (Root) Option 8 (Wm8850/rk3066/ 4.0.x)

Confirmed working on 4.1.1 (and terific
    JRO03H : rk30sdk : 4.1.1 TAB)

Done - Welcome to root privileges

& voila your in.. may i help u... Rooted in 5 seconds now

(Loads easier than pushing su / busybox and setting permissions in adb -- like my first attempt as to root my dog...)

Hope that helps users that start threads over and over requesting for a more than busy devel for a rooted custom rom. but we want such a rom for...

NB!! (Make sure your antivirus is of when installing and using vroot. The virus program wil delete vroot)
    Hi .....
    I've root about 50 tabs now rk3026 rk 3066 and even a mtk65xx
    With vroot and the rock usb drivers. Just one click and its rooted.
    when your tablet is normaly booted and the developer usb debuging
    setting is on.
    It will connect with the internet when it doesnt connect with your
    device thru the usb, it will install the correct driver automaticly and connect
    with your device. Then press root button... it will root it and reset
    the tablet. Walla!!!! its rooted
    NB!! (Make sure your antivirus is of when installing and using vroot. The virus program wil delete vroot)
    To find it just google vroot 1.7.8 or link:

Comment

Working...
    X