Hisense Sero 8 RileyROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    In the flash tool, there are little browse boxes you can click...to the right of each ROM element. Just click on the one next to the recovery line and browse to wherever you saved the TWRP file and select it. It would be a lot easier if you save the TWRP file in the RileyROM folder in the first place.

Put your tablet in flash mode by either clicking "reboot to flash" or using the reboot app on your tablet...or by using the external keys.

Sent from my P9
    Thanks rriley, I don't know where to get the TWRP file.

Comment

Here's the link:

Sent from my P9
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

OK got the file. Do I deselect everything but the recovery?

Comment

Yes...just as I explained above. Be sure NOT to erase IDB before flashing recovery or you will have to flash the whole ROM over again.

Sent from my P9
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

OK rriley, TWRP is installed. Thanks to you.

Comment

It's my pleasure to help. Good luck with the your tablet!!!

Sent from my P9
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

I developed this new ROM!

I developed a new ROM called "Android Firmware", it's on version 1.0 right now and you guys can come check it out if you want! Post Link ->http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?17955-Android-Firmwire-v1-0-2-for-Hisense-Sero-8
                Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:02.
                "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

Android Firmwire Mod v1.1 for Hisense Sero 8 is Released!

Originally posted by AndroidFanatic View Post
                  I developed a new ROM called "Android Firmware", it's on version 1.0 right now and you guys can come check it out if you want! Post Link ->http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?17955-Android-Firmwire-v1-0-2-for-Hisense-Sero-8
                  You can go here (Forum Post Link)
                  Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:01.
                  "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

You can go here (Forum Post Link)
                    Question....in your script it says to enable usb debugging but in the first tims users guide it says to make shre it is turned off...which is the correct way?

And I am still having issues with geyting the drivers installed.

Comment

I turned my usb debugging off. I also had trouble with the drivers install. I tried a different usb port and that solved that. Check the flash tool too see if it says found.

Comment

Originally posted by ichris26 View Post
                        Question....in your script it says to enable usb debugging but in the first tims users guide it says to make shre it is turned off...which is the correct way?

And I am still having issues with geyting the drivers installed.
                        Use the rockchip driver installer wich come packaged with the Rkimg version to install the drivers!
                        Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:00.

Comment

I'm a little confused. Are you guys talking about my ROM or AndroidFanatic's ROM? I can't see where I've told anyone to turn on USB debugging before flashing.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Use the rockchip driver installer wich come packaged with the Rkimg version to install the drivers!
                            I have done that several times now and it still is not detecting. I tried the volume+ and power and the computer stated that it detected the rockchip drivers but when I try and connect up it says that it is an unkown device and even when I try to load the flasher it shows Not found Rockchip

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                            I'm a little confused. Are you guys talking about my ROM or AndroidFanatic's ROM? I can't see where I've told anyone to turn on USB debugging before flashing.
                            I am talking about the script that he made for your RileyROM. The step right after the driver installation says to "make sure to enable USB debugging in developer options".

I haven't tried out AndroidFanatic's new ROM as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ichris26 View Post
                              I have done that several times now and it still is not detecting. I tried the volume+ and power and the computer stated that it detected the rockchip drivers but when I try and connect up it says that it is an unkown device and even when I try to load the flasher it shows Not found Rockchip

I am talking about the script that he made for your RileyROM. The step right after the driver installation says to "make sure to enable USB debugging in developer options".

I haven't tried out AndroidFanatic's new ROM as of yet.
                              That USB debugging part was so adb can reboot device in bootloader mode which will let you have the sero 8 detected if volume up and power aren't working for you!
                              Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:00.

Comment

Tell me what all of you think of 'Android Firmwire Mod (android firmwiremod)'!
                                Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 02:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X