ET_Q8_V1.3 firmaware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ET_Q8_V1.3 firmaware.

I've been looking the net for a firmware for my tablet. 7 inch allwinner a13 with one camera.
    The motherboard is ET_Q8_V1.3 (A13Q8 131216).
    I need to find this firmware to make my tablet up and running again.I try to flash a custom rom because no matter what I did the play store crashed all the time not even loading.So after a lot of searching I found a custom rom to flash it but I had no luck cause I couldn't get the right TS drivers. I found the img file the same one in several forums and sites but it's passworded.

Can anyone help please?

Here ya go my friend
    4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Password is daycomputer

Comment

Originally posted by Dexius View Post
      Here ya go my friend
      4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Password is daycomputer
      There are no words. Thank you so much.

Comment

Finally got the password and I got nothing.I flashed it and it stuck at boot logo.
        I'm felling really irritated.

Comment

I tried it last night too when i found it and It does not work for me either.... it just sits on the android screen like the very first boot up, sorry guys, We are in the same boat, I am talking with a rom expect atm, if he can help I will post links and what not for you guys as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dexius View Post
            I tried it last night too when i found it and It does not work for me either.... it just sits on the android screen like the very first boot up, sorry guys, We are in the same boat, I am talking with a rom expect atm, if he can help I will post links and what not for you guys as well
            after about three weeks of searching and flashing the only thing I can think is to cook a new rom with the dump files.And that's waaaaaaaay out of my league.Let's hope you'll have better news

Comment

Working...
            X