Stock Rom Restore Hisense Sero 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Rom Restore Hisense Sero 8

Hey you all from the android community at freak tab today. I came here to share with you all a thread where you can go for Stock Rom dumps of this tablet, so if you don't backup your stock Rom before flashing custom ones to add root and you need to restore it for any reason this thread is for you.

Stock Rom Dump Build: E2281E1112B1V21
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mb3cMYjZWidDQtOXYyX0dNM2M&authuser=0
    Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 11-19-2014, 21:30.
    "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Re:Hisense Sero 8 Stock Rom Restore

If you guys find this useful comment below!
      Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 09-30-2014, 04:14.
      "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

Hisense Sero 8 Stock Rom Restore (UPDATED 10/5/2014)

Originally posted by AndroidFanatic View Post
        Hey you all from the android community at freak tab today. I came here to share with you all a thread where you can go for Stock Rom dumps of this tablet, so if you don't backup your stock Rom before flashing custom ones to add root and you need to restore it for any reason this thread is for you.

Stock Rom Dump Build: E2281E0915B1V20

If you want to flash a great bloat free rooted ROM based on stock than go to this forum post by rrileypm ---> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-RileyROM-1-0 hope you enjoy his ROM!
        Update (10/5/2014):

Soon there will be this new feature that will soon be able to let people have an easier time installing RileyRom by rrileypm.

Update will be posted once it's released!

Comment

If you want to flash a great bloat free rooted ROM based on stock than go to this forum post by rrileypm ---> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-RileyROM-1-0 hope you enjoy his ROM!

Update (10/5/2014):

Soon there will be this new feature that will soon be able to let people have an easier time installing RileyRom by -> rrileypm.
          Update 2 (10/5/2014):
          It's out a minor update to -> rrileypm RileyRom v1.3.2 ->http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-RileyROM-1-0

Comment

Update (10/5/2014):

Soon there will be this new feature that will soon be able to let people have an easier time installing RileyRom by -> rrileypm.

Update 2 (10/5/2014):
            It's out a minor update to -> rrileypm RileyRom v1.3.2 -> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-RileyROM-1-0
            Update 3 (10/6/2014):
            It's out TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) for the Hisense Sero 8! Link to thread -> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10466-Unofficial-TWRP-2-7-0-0-for-Rockchip-s&p=228982&viewfull=1#post228982. Thanks abdul_pt!

Comment

Stock ROM.

Could someone give me a guide on how to get back to the stock ROM from the Riley ROM please. I flashed stock to custom ROM no probs but not sure vice versa, thanks in advance.

Comment

You can download the files from the link above.

Substitute the files with the ones in the RileyROM sub folder of the ROM kit.

Use the same flashing procedure you did for the RileyROM.
                Randy
                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

Thread reopened and usable again!

Good News: You can now use this thread to reply again!
                  Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-26-2014, 19:41.

Comment

Updated Rom Dump from firmware version E2281E1112B1V21

Go get it today if you ever need to restore this tablet or base a Custom Rom off of it!

Comment

I flashed the stock rom and now I am stuck on the boot screen. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                      X