Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Firmwire Mod (android firmwiremod) v1.3 [Updated] for Hisense Sero 8

I would like to present to the community at freaktab.com with my own Custom ROM called android firmwiremod!

Change Log:
    v2.0 (fully working release)
    • init.d Support
    • Root Powered by SuperSU by chainfire
    • busybox Support
    • New Bootanimation
    • Google Now Launcher (Install the Google App, Disable then Re-enable GNL -> After that it Should Work!)

v2.1 (Based on newer Rom Dump at version E2281E1112B1V21)
    • Based on newer Rom Dump
    • No longer includes Google Now Launcher

Downloads:
    • android firmwiremod v1.3 (Legacy): Download
    • android firmwiremod v2.0: Download
    • android firmwiremod v2.1 (Based on newer Rom Dump): Download
    Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 11-20-2014, 02:40.
    "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Tell me what you think of my ROM!
    Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:07.
    "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

Wish it was a flashable zip we could flash in twrp, I have to wait another 6 or 7 hours until I get to my pc to flash it.

Comment

Originally posted by phonetec View Post
        Wish it was a flashable zip we could flash in twrp, I have to wait another 6 or 7 hours until I get to my pc to flash it.
        Yeah I'll try making a TWRP backup of this ROM if I can!
        Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:08.

Comment

I wrote that I'll being doing that soon and said it was at your request! I wasn't initially planning on that but, now I may go ahead and do it that way.
          Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:08.

Comment

Had to fix some folder names and calling this fixed version v1.0.1!
            Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:09.

Comment

Re: Android Firmwire v1.0.1 for Hisense Sero 8

Originally posted by AndroidFanatic View Post
              I wrote that I'll being doing that soon and said it was at your request! I wasn't initially planning on that but, now I may go ahead and do it that way.
              Do that buddy! I'll be glad to test

Comment

Where is the loader file ?

Comment

Android Firmwire v1.0.2 for Hisense Sero 8 Released

v1.0.2
                  • Added RK3188 loader (flash this loader bin at your own risk, it worked on my tablet)
                  Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:09.

Comment

TWRP Backup Ready

Do that buddy! I'll be glad to test
                    TWRP backup is ready now for this ROM!
                    Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:10.

Comment

So the flash tool version didn't work, tablet just hangs at the boot animation, twrp back up worked like a charm after extracting to the SD card

Comment

So the flash tool version didn't work, tablet just hangs at the boot animation, twrp back up worked like a charm after extracting to the SD card
                        Very nice, AFanatic. I haven't tried it, but you have really simplified things now.

Comment

Name going to be changed from Android Firmwire to Android Firmwire Mod in v1.1

Post Removed
                          Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:10.

Comment

Android Firmwire Mod v1.1 for Hisense Sero 8 is Released!

Now it's here for you freaktab's to install! Enjoy!
                            Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:11.

Comment

Thanks AFanatic, I will try it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X