Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROM Update News Thread (Please Subscribe to This Thread!): android firmwiremod for Hisense Sero 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROM Update News Thread (Please Subscribe to This Thread!): android firmwiremod for Hisense Sero 8

Hello FreakTab Members today I would like to present this thread for Update News on android firmwiremod! As you can tell from the title this version of the ROM is for the Hisense Sero 8 Tablet.

Where is the thread about android firmwiremod?

Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 11-02-2014, 19:24.
    "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

android firmwiremod v2.0 Beta 1 is out for the Hisense Sero 8!

Click Here
    "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

android firmwiremod v2.0 [Updated] for Hisense Sero 8 finally out!

This ROM now has init.d, busybox, root acess powered by SuperSU (now working)! Click Here to go to thread!

Comment

NOTICE: I am no longer making TWRP Backups of my ROM please use flash tool version!

I am no longer making TWRP backups of my ROMs, if you want to install later android firmwiremod release than v1.3 than you're going to have to use the flash tool version! Please Click Here to go to the ROM thread!

Comment

Hisense pushed out an update, and v2.1 of android firmwiremod is based on it!

To stop the nagging update notification and potentially have less bugs and a more stable ROM, please flash this version of android firmwiremod that is based on this new update! Click here to go to the thread!

Comment

Working...
          X