l have MID - android Tablet PC Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l have MID - android Tablet PC Help please

Hi, l am stuck on screen android and would like to install anothercustom ROM. How can l find it?
    Can someone give me a custom ROM and how l can install it? Thanks in advance..

Please help l am stuck

Comment

Tablets and ROM's are like snowflakes...they are all different. They all require specific configurations depending on the hardware installed in them.

It might narrow down the field of alternatives if you can mention:

1. Brand/Model of tablet.
      2. CPU Chip installed...Rockchip, Allwinner, MTK...what chip is it?
      3. What version of Android? KitKat, Jellybean?
      4. Size of the screen..7", 9.7", 10.1"...and what resolution?
      5. How much NAND flash memory is installed...8GB, 16GB, 32GB?

Have you been able to find a factory firmware for it? Which custom ROM did you try to flash?

I've seen our developers do wonders...but we at least need some information to go by.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        Tablets and ROM's are like snowflakes...they are all different. They all require specific configurations depending on the hardware installed in them.

It might narrow down the field of alternatives if you can mention:

1. Brand/Model of tablet.
        2. CPU Chip installed...Rockchip, Allwinner, MTK...what chip is it?
        3. What version of Android? KitKat, Jellybean?
        4. Size of the screen..7", 9.7", 10.1"...and what resolution?
        5. How much NAND flash memory is installed...8GB, 16GB, 32GB?

Have you been able to find a factory firmware for it? Which custom ROM did you try to flash?

I've seen our developers do wonders...but we at least need some information to go by.

Hi sir Thanks for answer. It is a cheap model and l have not much information on the box it says Tablet Pc Android. and user manual says MID - android. before tablet had 4.0 android l think. size of screen l have looked it is 25 cm with screen in only screen something like 23 cm l think 9.7 inch. About memory l cant say anything

l have tried withROM name (A13)(T703v2-Q88D-V1.1). it stuks also.

Could you help me please. Thanks in advance.

It is like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_YMPvxsIJg

and l have tried this rom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZdp3im0Jas

Comment

I'm afraid you are looking for a needle in a very large haystack.

Maybe you can find someone else with this exact same tablet and gain some more information...or get a ROM dump from it.

From the looks of the firmware you were attempting to flash that this has an Allwinner brand chip. I'm not all that familiar with Allwinner. I've just now started learning the Allwinner architecture.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

I'm afraid you are looking for a needle in a very large haystack.

Maybe you can find someone else with this exact same tablet and gain some more information...or get a ROM dump from it.

From the looks of the firmware you were attempting to flash that this has an Allwinner brand chip. I'm not all that familiar with Allwinner. I've just now started learning the Allwinner architecture.
            l see sir. Is there any possiblity to try some roms or android to install? It is not opening so l will try some but l dont know how. l want to make that tablet full rooted and basic android. Is this possible?

Comment

First you need to find the factory firmware to install on your tablet. Then, maybe a way to root will be possible.

Since you've erased the firmware, this will be a very difficult search. It must be the exact same firmware that originally came with the tablet.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

First you need to find the factory firmware to install on your tablet. Then, maybe a way to root will be possible.

Since you've erased the firmware, this will be a very difficult search. It must be the exact same firmware that originally came with the tablet.
                oeps very very bad.. l will try to find it but as a newbie cannot find much on internet..

Comment

l have find my settings. Can you help me with this please?

This one.
                  Specificaties
                  Scherm 9 inch
                  5-point Capacitive Multi TouchScreen
                  Processor Allwinner Cortex A8 1.2GHz+Mali400 GPU
                  Systeem Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
                  Opslag 512MB Ram, 8GB Nand Flash
                  Operating System Google android 4.0
                  Scherm technologie 5-point Capacitive screen Scherm grootte 9 inch
                  Resolutie 800*480
                  Harde schijf Capaciteit 8GB
                  Camera 0.3MP
                  Externe USB 3G dongle
                  Audio Ingebouwde speakers/microfoon
                  Geïnstalleerde software Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/MSN/Android market/
                  Skype/Calculator/Google Mail/Google maps/iReader/Quick Office
                  Taal Nederlands
                  Batterij LI 5000mAH 7.4V
                  Werking met volle batterij 2-4U
                  Poorten 1 x Mini USB
                  1 x TF Card slot
                  1 x DC jack
                  1 x Earphone jack
                  WIFI 802.11 b/g
                  Video AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/DAT(VCD format)/
                  VOB(DVD format)/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG
                  Audio FLAC/APE/WAV
                  Afbeeldingen JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
                  E-book PDF/TXT

Please help

Comment

OK...that's good you've identified the tablet.

Now, you need to do some leg work in finding the firmware for it. Perhaps trying to contact the vendor and see if they have access to the firmware.

As I mentioned, you have an Allwinner CPU, so you will need a developer with Allwinner experience to help you with any customizations.

The main thing, though is to get the correct firmware for your tablet and flash back to stock. At least then, you can have a working tablet...and a stock firmware that can be tweaked.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

OK...that's good you've identified the tablet.

Now, you need to do some leg work in finding the firmware for it. Perhaps trying to contact the vendor and see if they have access to the firmware.

As I mentioned, you have an Allwinner CPU, so you will need a developer with Allwinner experience to help you with any customizations.

The main thing, though is to get the correct firmware for your tablet and flash back to stock. At least then, you can have a working tablet...and a stock firmware that can be tweaked.
                      thank you sir. You have any contact person who knows about allwinner? thanks again.

Comment

I would start with Elektrik. He's our resident Allwinner guy.
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

I would start with Elektrik. He's our resident Allwinner guy.
                          thanks sir. l have sent a PM.

Comment

Hi again , l have installed Android All winner A13 tablet Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and it is working but with a mouse my touch screen wont work, Could you help me about that sir? please? l have found somethings but wont work. Zeus toolkit didnt worked for me.
                            Please help

Comment

It's good news that you've found a ROM that mostly works.

You just need to find one with the proper touch panel configuration.

Have you checked other things like wifi, bluetooth...etc..?
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Working...
                              X