X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I've the same pb with my meiying M1
    The real name is rockship 9709T
    I've flashed but i've now a light screen...

when i click on "erase" i've seen low format (4096) and not 2048

thanks

Comment

R: Meiying M1 RileyROM 1.2

Originally posted by romumu72 View Post
      Hi
      I've the same pb with my meiying M1
      The real name is rockship 9709T
      I've flashed but i've now a light screen...

when i click on "erase" i've seen low format (4096) and not 2048

thanks
      Try to do again from beginning ...
      I sometime get your same problem ...

Send from Nexus 4

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Italy !

Comment

Screech, did the manufacturer ever release a download firmware? I have not been able to locate their site.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

HURRA !!!

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          Screech, did the manufacturer ever release a download firmware? I have not been able to locate their site.
          unfortunately the manufacturer's website does not exist ... : (

however, I found a CWM Recovery working with my tablet ... (even without your help) (hey I'm kidding of course ) is to AndroTab.info (basic) you should now find a way to edit it, and add the touch (because my tablet takes vol + and vol-only after a long press and so it is very difficult to use it) can you help me ?!?!

(Translated with Google Translate apologize if there are errors)

that is the file i use for CWM Recovery ---> HERE

Comment

Hi

I've try and try and try and retry but it's the same pb... light screen and nothing
            rockship 9709T is meiying m1?

low format is 4096 not 2048

and i must plug usb on USB port not HOST and to enter recovery i must press VOL- not VOL+

today i've flashed with other kernel (maxwell bq) i've screen with config language but i can't press screen...
            I think the kernel is bad
            Last edited by romumu72; 06-26-2013, 10:48.

Comment

Is the internal SD is only a backup for restoring a CWM and nothing to do with the procedure? Sorry, just checking. I maybe missing a few steps that's why i couldn't revive my M1...

Comment

When you flash a ROM you are taking up a certain amount of NAND memory (that's the 8 or 16gb of internal storage built into your tablet) So, depending on how much user app space you are using, what's left over is your internal SD. This is important to have formatted because it is where many apps store their data to operate. It is also where you can put your pictures and music and other media you wish to play from your tablet. Most CWM backups are on the external SD, with a few exceptions that don't apply here.

I hope that helps.

This is the only ROM I ever did from a ROM dump from somebody else's tablet. I have not had access to any official updates or releases from the manufacturer, so I can't tell you exactly why you aren't able to flash this ROM, even though you say you are positive you have the same model. Maybe you do, but there might be a variation in components within your particular tablet. Sometimes the big manufacturers have different variations within a product line and they issue separate firmware for each variation. It isn't a solution, but might be an explanation why you are having trouble. The only way to tell is by serial number, if that's the case.

If you run across an official firmware for your tablet that works, I'll be happy to do a custom ROM for it. Just send me a link to the download page of the manufacturer.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

does not exist the download page of the manufacturer unfortunately !!!

Comment

Originally posted by screech View Post
                    does not exist the download page of the manufacturer unfortunately !!!

Try this.. http://www.meiying.hk/

Comment

That's interesting. I'll have to wait till I get home to get Google Translate to work. It isn't available on my work PC. Maybe we can get somewhere. I didn't see anything for an M1, though.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by Alexdnatel View Post
                        Thanks but there is not a M1 model ... I think is another company or a newer product ...
                        There is only tablet with android 2.3 and mine come with 4.1.1 on board ...
                        All have 512mb ram ... Mine have 1gb ...
                        The only one look same externally is the M9 but have only same look (mine don't have iPad like button)

Send from Nexus 4

Comment

I've tested the rom with many different kernel for rk3066
                          with other kernel, the screen is ok but not the touch
                          with kernel with rileyrom, the screen is ok, the touch is ok, but after few minutes the screen is white and need to reflash...
                          I'm sure, my problem is the kernel

thanks riley and screech

sorry for my english, i'm french

Comment

Originally posted by romumu72 View Post
                            I've tested the rom with many different kernel for rk3066
                            with other kernel, the screen is ok but not the touch
                            with kernel with rileyrom, the screen is ok, the touch is ok, but after few minutes the screen is white and need to reflash...
                            I'm sure, my problem is the kernel

thanks riley and screech

sorry for my english, i'm french
                            Sound strange ...
                            I have flash many time and no one give me your error ...

@Randy any news for my CWM recovery !?

Send from Nexus 4

Comment

Meiying M1 RileyROM 1.2

Sorry, I've been really busy cooking rooted ROMs for people. Hopefully soon I will concentrate on CWM.

Randy
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                                Sorry, I've been really busy cooking rooted ROMs for people. Hopefully soon I will concentrate on CWM.

Randy
                                You don't have absolutely to be sorry ! Is not your work, you have unbrik my dead tablet is already a lot ! Thanks

Send from Nexus 4

Comment

Working...
                                X