Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    Sounds great.

I'm needing to sign off for the night...I hope everything goes well.
    I too hope so.. Will post how it goes later.. Thanks.

Comment

The flashing went very smoothly and now I have a rooted ROM. Now I have another question. How can I enable ad-hoc(IBSS) support in this. Any pointers would be good.. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Need Stock ROM

Originally posted by prateek29chandra View Post
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/80...ab%20files.z01

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

here is my stock rom dump
        Can someone else share their stock ROM please! There are issues with media streaming apps (Youtube) with this stock ROM too on my tab.

If someone else can post their stock ROM backup, maybe it will fix this issue.

Many thanks

Comment

Awesome ROM !!!

Thank you Riley. This Rom is working fine in my xtron+ without any issues. Battery drain can be avoided by deleting phone services. Install rootappdelete and uninstall bluetooth, messaging and phone services and install One Power Guard app from market which is an awesome app to control battery drain. I would like to try Kitkat on this tablet. Hope I get a working kitkat rom in future. Thanks again Riley

Comment

can i install this rom with stock recovery?

[QUOTE=rrileypm;78513]This custom ROM is based on a ROM dump from Freaktab user prateek29chandra

who also provided extensive testing during the development stage of the ROM. Thanks for you hard work, buddy!!!!!!

This ROM is:
            Rooted
            Init.d support
            512mb, or 2,4,5 or 6gb user app space
            Google Play Store fixes
            Reboot app by Petrus
            Boot graphics by Tattman65
            Flash Tool by Finless
            First Time User Guide by Pr0xZen

Here is the link to the ROM download:

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!

i installed chainfire 3d after i rooted my xtron + using kingo android root now my device is not booting up.it is stuck at the boot screen but o can still enter the recovery

Comment

please upload the stock rom of lava xtron + as a update.zip file

[QUOTE=rrileypm;78513]This custom ROM is based on a ROM dump from Freaktab user prateek29chandra

who also provided extensive testing during the development stage of the ROM. Thanks for you hard work, buddy!!!!!!

This ROM is:
              Rooted
              Init.d support
              512mb, or 2,4,5 or 6gb user app space
              Google Play Store fixes
              Reboot app by Petrus
              Boot graphics by Tattman65
              Flash Tool by Finless
              First Time User Guide by Pr0xZen

Here is the link to the ROM download:

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!

i installed chainfire 3d and now cannot boot
              i can still boot to recovery i use koboapp to root my tab
              please reply soon its urgent
              my email id is [email protected]

Comment

Chainfire won't work on this ROM. You need to re flash the ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                Randy
                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

i can't re flash the rom because as i said i can only boot to recovery

[QUOTE=rrileypm;145960]Chainfire won't work on this ROM. You need to re flash the ROM.

please upload an update.zip of the stock lava xtron + so that i can flash it from recovery

Comment

Did anybody try the v1.1 of this ROM? are videos working on it...

Comment

Need help

Originally posted by prateek29chandra View Post
                      yups i tried kitkat rom released by oma sir . Actully he recommended a rom of u8 which worked with xtron+ kernel and was smooth. but kitkat rom which he released for rk3066 didnt work with xtron+ kernel as well as kernel which came up with that rom. My lg optimus one p500 has managed to get partially working kitkat rom. Hope to see kitkat on this device sum day thnkz for the support. Hope u managed to get working kitkat roms for rk3066 devices.
                      Hi Prateek,I too have a lava Xtron+. Can you tell me which kitkat rom of U8 have you used with Xtron+'s kernel?I'm looking for a kitkat rom for xtron+. Will any of these rom may work with xtron+'s 4.2.2 JB kernel?http://vondroid.com/threads/pipo-u8-.../#.U4WK3aC6Ym9
                      Or

??
                      Else which Rom u used?
                      Thnx

Comment

i want a little hlep????

i'm dowloaded it and rooted well in my device but one thing i couldn't do that is changing internal memory i don't understand which and where to change the parameter in flash or nfs or ram please tell me how?????

thanks to you randy for this rileyrom i hope it'll useful for me more than past

Comment

In the flash tool, you see each line has a file that needs to be flashed.

On the parameter line, there's a little box to the right that when you click it, you have a browse window. Browse to the RileyROM folder and you will see all of the ROM images and the parameter files. Select the parameter file that is numbered with the app space you want.

Keep in mind, the larger the parameter space, the small the internal SD will be...that's where the space comes from. I can't remember how much NAND memory your device has...but if it's only 8gb, then I would flash 4gb at the largest. I can't remember if I made 4gb as the default parameter on this one.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                          Donate here

Comment

i need your help today i got a problem in my lava etab

my device was rooted and runs with riley rom today i connected it to pc through usb to system it shows usb not recognised then i remove my tablet, from then my tablet non responsive and i tried power and volume button it goes off after power on it takes a little longer than past and then comes home page, in 10 to 15 seconds it stucks and goes restart and stucing at showing the booting image riley rom freaktab i tried it more than 5 times same happens again and again please suggest me what to do

Comment

It sounds like your are having a USB connection problem.

Try a different USB cable (it's best to use the one that came with the tablet). Use a USB 2.0 port...not 3.0.

If you flashed before, the drivers should be already installed.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

how to get back

actually after flashed my tablet i changed my pc os, as you said i change usb cable and connected to pc but still it doesn't show any connections at the same time my tablet on and stuck in boot image

Comment

Working...
                                X