Need help in MID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help in MID

I am new to tablet, bought a MID WP700 couple months ago, link: http://www.dailysteals.com/deal/2508...ogle-Android-7.

I don't know what kind of CPU and chip set it is running and the size of the memory it has.

I was able to use my wireless home network to go to youtube and gmail but the tablet freeze up sometime, I have to hold the power button to shut down and restart. Also 99% of the market app are installed unsuccessfully after download.

Now there is an annoying message " The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" pops up all the time, the only way to get rid of it is to reset the tablet back to factory default, this will loose all the download apps.

Is there any way to fix it, may be a new ROM?
    Attached Files

Mid ?

what you have there my frieind is a very pretty $69.99 paper weight, but your in luck, if my memory serves me correct I read that CYOGENMOD just recently released a custom rom for that tablet. Go to google search and type in your tablet name and model followed by custom rom,you should see the cyogenmod link there click on it and follow the promps, or you can just type in your browser cyogenod and it should take you there also. Good luck with that

Comment

How to get access and save the original ROM? I need someone to walk me thru this process.

Will the CM7 fix the tablet freeze problem?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

helpmin mid

Originally posted by estarter View Post
        How to get access and save the original ROM? I need someone to walk me thru this process.

Will the CM7 fix the tablet freeze problem?

Thanks in advance.
        first did you check to make sure that your model was listed for that rom mod ?
        secondly did you go to the web site of the company that your tablet is from?
        i ask because you should be able to download the firmware from there? if not try going to the xda forum and asking one of the fine gentlemen over there, if someone can direct you to the stock rom, im in no way an expert on this im only passing on to you what i've learned here on this site, those are the steps i would take also google your tab to see if there is a forum somewhere for it your more likely to get the best help from other that have your same tab and have had the itch to play with it or like you are fed up with its performance. hope i was a help to you

/

Comment

Working...
        X