Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lava Xtron without HDMI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    nothing happen

    Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    You need to manually get into flash mode.

    I don't have this tablet, so I'm not familiar with the external buttons.

    There should be a reset hole on the back. Use a paper clip to push it.

    Hold down either volume up or down (you might need to try both ways...press and hold reset, then press power. That should get you into flash mode. Just remember the combination you used for future reference.

    If you don't have volume keys...try a combination of all of the external buttons. can u explain me how to uninstall the driver of jb7


    Randy
    nothing happened when i press volume up and power key its goes clockwork mode can i update it from zip rom

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by kyusuf85 View Post
      nothing happened when i press volume up and power key its goes clockwork mode can i update it from zip rom

      You found out how to boot to recovery mode, so now there is a different combination to get into flash mode.

      Since you are changing parameters, really it wouldn't help to flash this ROM via CWM...the parameters have to stay the same that way.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        You found out how to boot to recovery mode, so now there is a different combination to get into flash mode.

        Since you are changing parameters, really it wouldn't help to flash this ROM via CWM...the parameters have to stay the same that way.
        Randy, I flashed your both your ROM's and as far as booting goes there were no issues for me...
        To get the Tab working it would be better if he flashes the original update.img using rkbatch tool. If he has the drivers installed correctly rkbatch will recognise the Tab, just by pressing the power+vol(up) keys. Once he has the factory ROM installed he can use your ROM. I would suggest to flash the CWM alone first and take a backup of the factory ROM before flashing the entire ROM as if something goes wrong, its easier to use the CWM to go back rather than flashing the whole ROM again.
        Unfortunately, my Tab has gone for repair as the USB groove was very loose and the battery was not holding charge. I will get my battery changed by this week end hopefully..

        Comment


          #19
          Thanks for the help.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

          Comment


            #20
            tried every method

            Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Thanks for the help.
            i tried every method but my lava xtron(without hdmi) is automatically going cwm mode. can i get cynogenmod for my tab

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by kyusuf85 View Post
              i tried every method but my lava xtron(without hdmi) is automatically going cwm mode. can i get cynogenmod for my tab
              I may be able to help you once I get my Tab back after battery replacement....as I have done the flashing by both methods innumerable times...
              And meanwhile Randy could help in making a CWM mode flashable zip as he made for M6. So that you could flash it from CWM itself!

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Lava Xtron without HDMI

                I didn't actually make the CWM version...I just added a template to make your own.

                It is in the M6 kit if you want to download it...it will work with any of my ROMs.

                Keep in mind that the parameters are different than stock...so I wouldn't recommend flashing directly from stock to my ROM. You have to flash at least once by PC to set parameters and to install CWM, anyway.
                Randy
                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

                Comment


                  #23
                  lava tab

                  Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                  I didn't actually make the CWM version...I just added a template to make your own.

                  It is in the M6 kit if you want to download it...it will work with any of my ROMs.

                  Keep in mind that the parameters are different than stock...so I wouldn't recommend flashing directly from stock to my ROM. You have to flash at least once by PC to set parameters and to install CWM, anyway.
                  device can not do flash mode, because it is not a msc device

                  Comment


                    #24
                    4.2.2 Rom for xtron(w/o Hdmi)

                    hi riley,
                    I have also tried xtron+ rom on my xtron and its workin except for sound,wifi, battery and orientation sensor got reversed. I initially understood it was not possible to make 4.2.2. rom for xtron but you told pradipsoman, you will provide one. So, If u have made 4.2.2 ROM for xtron please provide me the download link.
                    Really appreciate your work.
                    regards,
                    ultiracer

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Hi Randy
                      I have OEM tablet(Scopad SP0718), it's same to body with Xtron (not Xtron+) and I think it same HW too.
                      I test stock rom from Xtron it work fine on my tab.
                      I share my custom rom in Thailand at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TabletScopeClub

                      Can I share my custom rom on here?
                      : o
                      I think it help to many people so happy.
                      sorry for bad English.
                      \\\ Anucha ///
                      Last edited by Anucha; 10-09-2013, 14:11.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Lava Xtron without HDMI

                        Yes...you can feel free to share your custom ROM for this tablet here on Freaktab.

                        I'm glad to see a developer who has one of these tablets who can provide additional support....who can actually test.

                        Thanks for your post!!!!!


                        Randy
                        Randy
                        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                        Donate here

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Thank you so much Randy
                          =
                          =
                          =
                          My custom rom is
                          =
                          AnasDroid_V1
                          See sample picture in https://www.facebook.com/anucha.chai...61982807269252
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          -Base rom from my tablet (Windows N90II). Jelly Bean 4.1.1
                          -Rooted
                          -Default Thai language
                          -Launcher from PIPO U3 (Mod wallpaper), at home screen can not rotate to portrait but another is OK
                          -init.d supported
                          -internal memory 2.22 GB
                          -----------------------------------------------


                          ####For no have CWM recovery download from
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/7newx2kliz...AndroidTool.7z


                          Note:
                          ====1.After finished (flash rom) It will reboot to CWM recovery.
                          Select "-wipe cach partition" and "-reboot system now".
                          ====2'My rom is setting Default in Thai language.
                          setting your language and Time zone.
                          ====After reboot go to setting=>storage=>click "NAND FALSH" to format.
                          ====or see notification in systembar it will show damage SDcard select it to format.
                          ====It will 2 app to show stop working to solve it go to Setting=>Security=>select unknown sources
                          ====open Root Explorer app and go to /system/app/
                          ==== select Archos.apk to replace install =>done.
                          ==== select Term.apk to replace install =>done.


                          ****** I not sure parameter file is compatible on Xtron tab.if not, to use Randy's parameter file
                          replace in folder ROM and flash again *******




                          ####For have CWM recovery download from
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/252f8tblak...nasDroid_V1.7z


                          Note:
                          ====
                          ====1.Add folder "ClockworkMod/backup" in sdcard or external_sdcard
                          ====2.Unzip AnasDroid_V1.7z then you have folder "AnasDroid_V1"
                          ====3.Copy folder "AnasDroid_V1" to ClockworkMod/backup
                          ====4.Reboot to CWM recovery. Use Holo Reboot app select
                          Reboot recovery=>OK=>Grant(superuser)
                          ====5.After Reboot to CWM recovery select "-backup and restore" => "-restore".
                          If you locate rom in external_sdcard select "-restore from external_sdcard"

                          HoloReboot.apk


                          Good luck and happy to play
                          --==PS. If my rom work fine in Xtron tab, I will share more custom rom==--
                          Last edited by Anucha; 10-09-2013, 14:30.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Hi to all.

                            I have tablet that is re-branded Xtron (it is called Vivax 7150). Just to inform you, these tablets ARE NOT 100% compatible with Scopad0718 or Cube U9GT4 (camera doesn't work if you flash these rom's). There are some wonderful rom's for Cube U9GT4 (my favorite is BaBymild V2) so if someone could fix camera part, it would be perfect solution for our tablets.
                            Anyway, you are free to try any rockchip 3066 rom, it is simple process using http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-v3-5-Drivers , but you should previously root your tablet ( http://praveenmax.wordpress.com/2013...ng-lava-xtron/ ) ant use cwm to backup stock firmware ( http://files.androtab.info/rockchip/.../U9GT4_CWM.zip ).
                            Last edited by vivax; 10-21-2013, 03:30.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by vivax View Post
                              Hi to all.

                              I have tablet that is re-branded Xtron (it is called Vivax 7150). Just to inform you, these tablets ARE NOT 100% compatible with Scopad0718 or Cube U9GT4 (camera doesn't work if you flash these rom's). There are some wonderful rom's for Cube U9GT4 (my favorite is BaBymild V2) so if someone could fix camera part, it would be perfect solution for our tablets.
                              Anyway, you are free to try any rockchip 3066 rom, it is simple process using http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-v3-5-Drivers , but you should previously root your tablet ( http://praveenmax.wordpress.com/2013...ng-lava-xtron/ ) ant use cwm to backup stock firmware ( http://files.androtab.info/rockchip/.../U9GT4_CWM.zip ).

                              Are you have stock rom or backup stock rom?.
                              up load for I see it to fix camera. maybe it work for your tablet.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                http://support.smart-gsm.net/index.p...file=XTRON.rar

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X