X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anucha
    replied
    Originally posted by cooljay5 View Post
    Dear Anucha,I flashed your custom rom thru cwm, but not able to since while restoring i'm getting md5 mismatch error, so I tried advanced restore option, still I'm getting the same md5 error, I'm not sure to flash your rom thru RK batch tool process, since I'm not an expert in replacing the parameter file... please advice...
    1. My custom rom is backup from CWM v.6.0.3.1, You must update to CWM v.6.0.3.1 first.
    2. You can use RKAnroidTool to flash my custom rom. Include CWM recovery already.

Note: for restore by CWM recovery please check name of rom folder must no have space in name. easy way, rename it to short name.
    Last edited by Anucha; 12-20-2013, 04:13.

Leave a comment:

• cooljay5
    replied
    md5 mismatch error!!!!

Originally posted by Anucha View Post
    If you a newbie and have limited knowledge. You try follow this link(credit in file)

This method is use RKBatchTool
    Stock rom in post #30
    If you success to flash stock rom. It is easy to flash custom rom in this thread.
    Dear Anucha,

I flashed your custom rom thru cwm, but not able to since while restoring i'm getting md5 mismatch error, so I tried advanced restore option, still I'm getting the same md5 error, I'm not sure to flash your rom thru RK batch tool process, since I'm not an expert in replacing the parameter file... please advice...

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Originally posted by iamkundan View Post
    hey guys, i have this Xtron tab and i am wondering if i can flash another ROM in it, i went to all the relevant threads here and on xda, and correct me if i am wrong but it seems the ROM u have provided does have issues with wifi and sound. Cause I am a newbie and have limited knowledge about this stuff,I don't want to end up with a bricked device or device with no wifi support, hence I'd really appreciate it if somebody would point me to a working ROM (wifi and sound working) for my device.

Thanks in advance , u guys are really doing a great Job.
    Kundan Mishra
    If you a newbie and have limited knowledge. You try follow this link(credit in file)

This method is use RKBatchTool
    Stock rom in post #30
    If you success to flash stock rom. It is easy to flash custom rom in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• iamkundan
    replied
    hi, need help.. working Rom for Xtron( without HDMI)

hey guys, i have this Xtron tab and i am wondering if i can flash another ROM in it, i went to all the relevant threads here and on xda, and correct me if i am wrong but it seems the ROM u have provided does have issues with wifi and sound. Cause I am a newbie and have limited knowledge about this stuff,I don't want to end up with a bricked device or device with no wifi support, hence I'd really appreciate it if somebody would point me to a working ROM (wifi and sound working) for my device.

Thanks in advance , u guys are really doing a great Job.
    Kundan Mishra

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Originally posted by alanjolly123 View Post
    well i tested and works perfectly..and no said camera bug.....no wakelocks too......
    Hi. alanjolly123
    Thank you so much to tested my custom rom and feedback.
    I have some questions. Are you answer to me?.
    1. Which one your tablet to tested my custom rom?. vivax 7150 or Xtron.
    2. Which one method to used?. RkAndroidTool or Restore from CWM recovery.

\\\\ I have few custom rom. If you want to test it I will share to here.///
    Anucha

Edit...Sample picture
    "Anas_A78" rom for SP0718. -Base on "AMPE_A78" stock rom -More theme and Transition -Rooted -init.d supported -and more..

"Anas_mini2" rom for SP0718. -Base on "ifive_mini2" stock rom -More background lock screen -Rooted
    Last edited by Anucha; 11-10-2013, 05:05.

Leave a comment:

• alanjolly123
    replied
    Originally posted by Anucha View Post
    OK. I see. I think some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) is old build Kernel version.(old lot production)
    Are you test my rom? Help me test it because I don't know it work for Xtron or not.
    well i tested and works perfectly..and no said camera bug.....no wakelocks too......

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Originally posted by vivax View Post
    I have Vivax, but was not able to get hand on stock rom. When flashed with Xtron's rom, everything works 100%. When flashed with some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) camera doesnt work (but everything else does), simple as that.

OK. I see. I think some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) is old build Kernel version.(old lot production)
    Are you test my rom? Help me test it because I don't know it work for Xtron or not.

Leave a comment:

• vivax
    replied
    I have Vivax, but was not able to get hand on stock rom. When flashed with Xtron's rom, everything works 100%. When flashed with some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) camera doesnt work (but everything else does), simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Which one your tablet?. vivax 7150 or Xtron

==Concept==
    Camera modules is stick in kernel not in system rom.
    To fix camera or HW must use stock kernel and HW Library ,etc. from stock rom.
    Example my rom to share in post #27. I use Xtron kernel to support Xtron tablet not use kernel from scopad 0718.

Leave a comment:

• vivax
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Originally posted by vivax View Post
    Hi to all.

I have tablet that is re-branded Xtron (it is called Vivax 7150). Just to inform you, these tablets ARE NOT 100% compatible with Scopad0718 or Cube U9GT4 (camera doesn't work if you flash these rom's). There are some wonderful rom's for Cube U9GT4 (my favorite is BaBymild V2) so if someone could fix camera part, it would be perfect solution for our tablets.
    Anyway, you are free to try any rockchip 3066 rom, it is simple process using http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-v3-5-Drivers , but you should previously root your tablet ( http://praveenmax.wordpress.com/2013...ng-lava-xtron/ ) ant use cwm to backup stock firmware ( http://files.androtab.info/rockchip/.../U9GT4_CWM.zip ).

Are you have stock rom or backup stock rom?.
    up load for I see it to fix camera. maybe it work for your tablet.

Leave a comment:

• vivax
    replied
    Hi to all.

I have tablet that is re-branded Xtron (it is called Vivax 7150). Just to inform you, these tablets ARE NOT 100% compatible with Scopad0718 or Cube U9GT4 (camera doesn't work if you flash these rom's). There are some wonderful rom's for Cube U9GT4 (my favorite is BaBymild V2) so if someone could fix camera part, it would be perfect solution for our tablets.
    Anyway, you are free to try any rockchip 3066 rom, it is simple process using http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-v3-5-Drivers , but you should previously root your tablet ( http://praveenmax.wordpress.com/2013...ng-lava-xtron/ ) ant use cwm to backup stock firmware ( http://files.androtab.info/rockchip/.../U9GT4_CWM.zip ).
    Last edited by vivax; 10-21-2013, 11:30.

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Thank you so much Randy
    =
    =
    =
    My custom rom is
    =
    AnasDroid_V1
    See sample picture in https://www.facebook.com/anucha.chai...61982807269252
    ----------------------------------------------
    -Base rom from my tablet (Windows N90II). Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    -Rooted
    -Default Thai language
    -Launcher from PIPO U3 (Mod wallpaper), at home screen can not rotate to portrait but another is OK
    -init.d supported
    -internal memory 2.22 GB
    -----------------------------------------------

####For no have CWM recovery download from

Note:
    ====1.After finished (flash rom) It will reboot to CWM recovery.
    Select "-wipe cach partition" and "-reboot system now".
    ====2'My rom is setting Default in Thai language.
    setting your language and Time zone.
    ====After reboot go to setting=>storage=>click "NAND FALSH" to format.
    ====or see notification in systembar it will show damage SDcard select it to format.
    ====It will 2 app to show stop working to solve it go to Setting=>Security=>select unknown sources
    ====open Root Explorer app and go to /system/app/
    ==== select Archos.apk to replace install =>done.
    ==== select Term.apk to replace install =>done.

****** I not sure parameter file is compatible on Xtron tab.if not, to use Randy's parameter file
    replace in folder ROM and flash again *******

####For have CWM recovery download from

Note:
    ====
    ====1.Add folder "ClockworkMod/backup" in sdcard or external_sdcard
    ====2.Unzip AnasDroid_V1.7z then you have folder "AnasDroid_V1"
    ====3.Copy folder "AnasDroid_V1" to ClockworkMod/backup
    ====4.Reboot to CWM recovery. Use Holo Reboot app select
    Reboot recovery=>OK=>Grant(superuser)
    ====5.After Reboot to CWM recovery select "-backup and restore" => "-restore".
    If you locate rom in external_sdcard select "-restore from external_sdcard"

HoloReboot.apk

Good luck and happy to play
    --==PS. If my rom work fine in Xtron tab, I will share more custom rom==--
    Last edited by Anucha; 10-09-2013, 22:30.

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Lava Xtron without HDMI

Yes...you can feel free to share your custom ROM for this tablet here on Freaktab.

I'm glad to see a developer who has one of these tablets who can provide additional support....who can actually test.

Thanks for your post!!!!!

Randy

Leave a comment:

• Anucha
    replied
    Hi Randy
    I have OEM tablet(Scopad SP0718), it's same to body with Xtron (not Xtron+) and I think it same HW too.
    I test stock rom from Xtron it work fine on my tab.
    I share my custom rom in Thailand at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TabletScopeClub

Can I share my custom rom on here?
    : o
    I think it help to many people so happy.
    sorry for bad English.
    \\\ Anucha ///
    Last edited by Anucha; 10-09-2013, 22:11.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X