Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one your tablet?. vivax 7150 or Xtron

==Concept==
    Camera modules is stick in kernel not in system rom.
    To fix camera or HW must use stock kernel and HW Library ,etc. from stock rom.
    Example my rom to share in post #27. I use Xtron kernel to support Xtron tablet not use kernel from scopad 0718.

Comment

I have Vivax, but was not able to get hand on stock rom. When flashed with Xtron's rom, everything works 100%. When flashed with some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) camera doesnt work (but everything else does), simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by vivax View Post
        I have Vivax, but was not able to get hand on stock rom. When flashed with Xtron's rom, everything works 100%. When flashed with some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) camera doesnt work (but everything else does), simple as that.

OK. I see. I think some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) is old build Kernel version.(old lot production)
        Are you test my rom? Help me test it because I don't know it work for Xtron or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Anucha View Post
          OK. I see. I think some Scopad rom (or U9GT4) is old build Kernel version.(old lot production)
          Are you test my rom? Help me test it because I don't know it work for Xtron or not.
          well i tested and works perfectly..and no said camera bug.....no wakelocks too......

Comment

Originally posted by alanjolly123 View Post
            well i tested and works perfectly..and no said camera bug.....no wakelocks too......
            Hi. alanjolly123
            Thank you so much to tested my custom rom and feedback.
            I have some questions. Are you answer to me?.
            1. Which one your tablet to tested my custom rom?. vivax 7150 or Xtron.
            2. Which one method to used?. RkAndroidTool or Restore from CWM recovery.

\\\\ I have few custom rom. If you want to test it I will share to here.///
            Anucha

Edit...Sample picture
            "Anas_A78" rom for SP0718. -Base on "AMPE_A78" stock rom -More theme and Transition -Rooted -init.d supported -and more..

"Anas_mini2" rom for SP0718. -Base on "ifive_mini2" stock rom -More background lock screen -Rooted
            Last edited by Anucha; 11-10-2013, 05:05.

Comment

hi, need help.. working Rom for Xtron( without HDMI)

hey guys, i have this Xtron tab and i am wondering if i can flash another ROM in it, i went to all the relevant threads here and on xda, and correct me if i am wrong but it seems the ROM u have provided does have issues with wifi and sound. Cause I am a newbie and have limited knowledge about this stuff,I don't want to end up with a bricked device or device with no wifi support, hence I'd really appreciate it if somebody would point me to a working ROM (wifi and sound working) for my device.

Thanks in advance , u guys are really doing a great Job.
              Kundan Mishra

Comment

Originally posted by iamkundan View Post
                hey guys, i have this Xtron tab and i am wondering if i can flash another ROM in it, i went to all the relevant threads here and on xda, and correct me if i am wrong but it seems the ROM u have provided does have issues with wifi and sound. Cause I am a newbie and have limited knowledge about this stuff,I don't want to end up with a bricked device or device with no wifi support, hence I'd really appreciate it if somebody would point me to a working ROM (wifi and sound working) for my device.

Thanks in advance , u guys are really doing a great Job.
                Kundan Mishra
                If you a newbie and have limited knowledge. You try follow this link(credit in file)

This method is use RKBatchTool
                Stock rom in post #30
                If you success to flash stock rom. It is easy to flash custom rom in this thread.

Comment

md5 mismatch error!!!!

If you a newbie and have limited knowledge. You try follow this link(credit in file)

This method is use RKBatchTool
                  Stock rom in post #30
                  If you success to flash stock rom. It is easy to flash custom rom in this thread.
                  Dear Anucha,

I flashed your custom rom thru cwm, but not able to since while restoring i'm getting md5 mismatch error, so I tried advanced restore option, still I'm getting the same md5 error, I'm not sure to flash your rom thru RK batch tool process, since I'm not an expert in replacing the parameter file... please advice...

Comment

Originally posted by cooljay5 View Post
                    Dear Anucha,I flashed your custom rom thru cwm, but not able to since while restoring i'm getting md5 mismatch error, so I tried advanced restore option, still I'm getting the same md5 error, I'm not sure to flash your rom thru RK batch tool process, since I'm not an expert in replacing the parameter file... please advice...
                    1. My custom rom is backup from CWM v.6.0.3.1, You must update to CWM v.6.0.3.1 first.
                    2. You can use RKAnroidTool to flash my custom rom. Include CWM recovery already.

Note: for restore by CWM recovery please check name of rom folder must no have space in name. easy way, rename it to short name.
                    Last edited by Anucha; 12-20-2013, 04:13.

Comment

RK batch tool flash file working!!!!

1. My custom rom is backup from CWM v.6.0.3.1, You must update to CWM v.6.0.3.1 first.
                      2. You can use RKAnroidTool to flash my custom rom. Include CWM recovery already.

Note: for restore by CWM recovery please check name of rom folder must no have space in name. easy way, rename it to short name.

Dear Anucha,

Thanks for this wonderfull ROM, finally I succeeded in flashing your ROM through RK batch tool file. Everything is awesome, but I think, the battery is draining faster with no apps running, I will test it for 2 days and will try to use"Greenify" app and will post the battery results.

Also, please advice, is it ok to use battery calibration tool from playstore to calibrate the battery, or should I use cwm and wipe the battery status and then start again??

Comment

Originally posted by cooljay5 View Post
                        Dear Anucha,

Thanks for this wonderfull ROM, finally I succeeded in flashing your ROM through RK batch tool file. Everything is awesome, but I think, the battery is draining faster with no apps running, I will test it for 2 days and will try to use"Greenify" app and will post the battery results.

Also, please advice, is it ok to use battery calibration tool from playstore to calibrate the battery, or should I use cwm and wipe the battery status and then start again??

Battery calibrate App have already in rom.You can use it to calibrate.
                        How to.
                        1. Open app
                        2. connect charger in tab.
                        3. Wait for 100%
                        4. select calibrate=>OK. disconnect charger.
                        5. When battery is warning to low. Make all again to 2-3 times.

Comment

How to.
                          1. Open app
                          3. Wait for 100%
                          I have followed the above steps and calibrated the battery. standby time of battery is amazing... but it drains too fast while using the tab even for normal operations... any suggestions? may be I will give it some time for the battery to settle down....

Comment

Please post more custom ROM's!!!

How to.
                            1. Open app
                            3. Wait for 100%

Dear Anucha,

Your ROM is working awesomely on the X-TRON Tab. Please post more custom rom's I'm ready to test and try... Thank you for your hardwork!!!!

Comment

hi cooljay5
                              Sorry for the very late reply.
                              Now. I just made JB 4.2.2 SDK2.0 multiUser custom rom on scopad SP0718.
                              All worked. wifi icon in gray color and not show level signal but have show 2 little arrow data in-out.
                              Don't worry for wifi icon because network no problem. It is work good every thing .

See picture on link.
                              01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

It is in test build, if you want to test my custom rom I will sent link to you.

Thank you.
                              Anucha.
                              Last edited by Anucha; 02-24-2014, 03:51.

Comment

hi cooljay5
                                Sorry for the very late reply.
                                Now. I just made JB 4.2.2 SDK2.0 multiUser custom rom on scopad SP0718.
                                All worked. wifi icon in gray color and not show level signal but have show 2 little arrow data in-out.
                                Don't worry for wifi icon because network no problem. It is work good every thing .

See picture on link.
                                01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

It is in test build, if you want to test my custom rom I will sent link to you.

Thank you.
                                Anucha.
                                ##Solved for icon wifi ##

Comment

Working...
                                X