Lava Xtron without HDMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lava Xtron without HDMI

Please use this thread for discussion of this tablet.

Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my M8 pro
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Originally posted by rrileypm; kernel81133
    Please use this thread for discussion of this tablet.

Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my M8 pro
    sure....And I have a ROM dump for X-Tron. I will upload it and send you the link..

Comment

That would be fantastic!!!!!

Is it 4.1.1 or 4.2.2?
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        That would be fantastic!!!!!

Is it 4.1.1 or 4.2.2?
        Well it seems you forgot the whole discussion about your 4.2.2 ROM having wifi/sound/battery issues on my X-tron If I already had 4.2.2, I would not be here trying badly all means to get it to work on my X-tron. I have 4.1.1 stock of X-tron. I will send it tomorrow....

Comment

Oops, sorry. I was multi-tasking and not fully thinking when I asked that question...duh!!!!

I need to put a ROM together so kyusuf85 can get his tablet going again.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Donate here

Comment

Oops, sorry. I was multi-tasking and not fully thinking when I asked that question...duh!!!!

I need to put a ROM together so kyusuf85 can get his tablet going again.
            Randy, finally I got a link for the original update.img file for Lava Xtron (4.1.1 and not Xtron+). Can you make me a 4.2.2 ROM by taking necessary files from this and patching it with the 4.2.2 from X-tron+ ??
            As I told you earlier your 4.2.2 ROM boots up on Xtron but there is no WIFI, sound and the battery charging does not work...Hope you can do something about it as the 4.1.1 ROM is horrible! Battery lasts only for 1-2 hours

Link: http://www.moulnisky.com/index.php?d...file=XTRON.rar

Comment

I'm not sure if this will help the battery...but yes, I'll do a ROM for you.

It will be sometime Saturday.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by pradipsoman View Post
                Randy, finally I got a link for the original update.img file for Lava Xtron (4.1.1 and not Xtron+). Can you make me a 4.2.2 ROM by taking necessary files from this and patching it with the 4.2.2 from X-tron+ ??
                As I told you earlier your 4.2.2 ROM boots up on Xtron but there is no WIFI, sound and the battery charging does not work...Hope you can do something about it as the 4.1.1 ROM is horrible! Battery lasts only for 1-2 hours

Link: http://www.moulnisky.com/index.php?d...file=XTRON.rar
                The link is broken, access if forbidden.

Can you send me another link?
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

The link is broken, access if forbidden.

Can you send me another link?

Think they changed the link...Now it is available...
                  Pls let me know if this works...

Comment

hey i flash ur rom on my xtron and it only shows lava xtron rileyrom 1.0 thats it its not going further what should i do now

Originally posted by pradipsoman View Post
                    http://www.moulnisky.com/index.php?dir=Lava/XTRON-TAB/

Think they changed the link...Now it is available...
                    Pls let me know if this works...
                    hey i flash ur rom on my xtron and it only shows lava xtron rileyrom 1.0 thats it its not going further what should i do now

Comment

Lava Xtron without HDMI

Are you sure you are flashing the correct ROM. If you have an Xtron+ you need to flash it. That's the one with the HDMI port.

Randy
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

re

Are you sure you are flashing the correct ROM. If you have an Xtron+ you need to flash it. That's the one with the HDMI port.

Randy
                        i install the rom for xtron without hdmi i can boot in cwm mode

Comment

Lava Xtron without HDMI

It looks like there is more work to do.

If you wouldn't mind to test...download the rom for the Xtron+ and try flashing parts of it with this ROM. Begin with the parameter file and see if it boots.

If that doesn't work, try flashing the boot.img from the Xtron+ ROM.

Otherwise, you can download the stock ROM above and get going until I can get to it later tonight...I'm at work now.

Keep me posted on your progress and tell me what combination works.

Randy
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

bad news

It looks like there is more work to do.

If you wouldn't mind to test...download the rom for the Xtron+ and try flashing parts of it with this ROM. Begin with the parameter file and see if it boots.

If that doesn't work, try flashing the boot.img from the Xtron+ ROM.

Otherwise, you can download the stock ROM above and get going until I can get to it later tonight...I'm at work now.

Keep me posted on your progress and tell me what combination works.

Randy
                            now rktool is not detecting my device now what should i do i cant do reflash my device

Comment

Lava Xtron without HDMI

You need to manually get into flash mode.

I don't have this tablet, so I'm not familiar with the external buttons.

There should be a reset hole on the back. Use a paper clip to push it.

Hold down either volume up or down (you might need to try both ways...press and hold reset, then press power. That should get you into flash mode. Just remember the combination you used for future reference.

If you don't have volume keys...try a combination of all of the external buttons.

Randy
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Working...
                              X