• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultiracer
    replied
    4.2.2 Rom for xtron(w/o Hdmi)

hi riley,
    I have also tried xtron+ rom on my xtron and its workin except for sound,wifi, battery and orientation sensor got reversed. I initially understood it was not possible to make 4.2.2. rom for xtron but you told pradipsoman, you will provide one. So, If u have made 4.2.2 ROM for xtron please provide me the download link.
    Really appreciate your work.
    regards,
    ultiracer

Leave a comment:

• kyusuf85
    replied
    lava tab

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I didn't actually make the CWM version...I just added a template to make your own.

It is in the M6 kit if you want to download it...it will work with any of my ROMs.

Keep in mind that the parameters are different than stock...so I wouldn't recommend flashing directly from stock to my ROM. You have to flash at least once by PC to set parameters and to install CWM, anyway.
    device can not do flash mode, because it is not a msc device

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Re: Lava Xtron without HDMI

I didn't actually make the CWM version...I just added a template to make your own.

It is in the M6 kit if you want to download it...it will work with any of my ROMs.

Keep in mind that the parameters are different than stock...so I wouldn't recommend flashing directly from stock to my ROM. You have to flash at least once by PC to set parameters and to install CWM, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• pradipsoman
    replied
    Originally posted by kyusuf85 View Post
    i tried every method but my lava xtron(without hdmi) is automatically going cwm mode. can i get cynogenmod for my tab
    I may be able to help you once I get my Tab back after battery replacement....as I have done the flashing by both methods innumerable times...
    And meanwhile Randy could help in making a CWM mode flashable zip as he made for M6. So that you could flash it from CWM itself!

Leave a comment:

• kyusuf85
    replied
    tried every method

Thanks for the help.
    i tried every method but my lava xtron(without hdmi) is automatically going cwm mode. can i get cynogenmod for my tab

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• pradipsoman
    replied
    You found out how to boot to recovery mode, so now there is a different combination to get into flash mode.

Since you are changing parameters, really it wouldn't help to flash this ROM via CWM...the parameters have to stay the same that way.
    Randy, I flashed your both your ROM's and as far as booting goes there were no issues for me...
    To get the Tab working it would be better if he flashes the original update.img using rkbatch tool. If he has the drivers installed correctly rkbatch will recognise the Tab, just by pressing the power+vol(up) keys. Once he has the factory ROM installed he can use your ROM. I would suggest to flash the CWM alone first and take a backup of the factory ROM before flashing the entire ROM as if something goes wrong, its easier to use the CWM to go back rather than flashing the whole ROM again.
    Unfortunately, my Tab has gone for repair as the USB groove was very loose and the battery was not holding charge. I will get my battery changed by this week end hopefully..

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Originally posted by kyusuf85 View Post
    nothing happened when i press volume up and power key its goes clockwork mode can i update it from zip rom

You found out how to boot to recovery mode, so now there is a different combination to get into flash mode.

Since you are changing parameters, really it wouldn't help to flash this ROM via CWM...the parameters have to stay the same that way.

Leave a comment:

• kyusuf85
    replied
    nothing happen

You need to manually get into flash mode.

I don't have this tablet, so I'm not familiar with the external buttons.

There should be a reset hole on the back. Use a paper clip to push it.

Hold down either volume up or down (you might need to try both ways...press and hold reset, then press power. That should get you into flash mode. Just remember the combination you used for future reference.

If you don't have volume keys...try a combination of all of the external buttons. can u explain me how to uninstall the driver of jb7

Randy
    nothing happened when i press volume up and power key its goes clockwork mode can i update it from zip rom

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Lava Xtron without HDMI

You need to manually get into flash mode.

I don't have this tablet, so I'm not familiar with the external buttons.

There should be a reset hole on the back. Use a paper clip to push it.

Hold down either volume up or down (you might need to try both ways...press and hold reset, then press power. That should get you into flash mode. Just remember the combination you used for future reference.

If you don't have volume keys...try a combination of all of the external buttons.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• kyusuf85
    replied
    bad news

It looks like there is more work to do.

If you wouldn't mind to test...download the rom for the Xtron+ and try flashing parts of it with this ROM. Begin with the parameter file and see if it boots.

If that doesn't work, try flashing the boot.img from the Xtron+ ROM.

Otherwise, you can download the stock ROM above and get going until I can get to it later tonight...I'm at work now.

Keep me posted on your progress and tell me what combination works.

Randy
    now rktool is not detecting my device now what should i do i cant do reflash my device

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Lava Xtron without HDMI

It looks like there is more work to do.

If you wouldn't mind to test...download the rom for the Xtron+ and try flashing parts of it with this ROM. Begin with the parameter file and see if it boots.

If that doesn't work, try flashing the boot.img from the Xtron+ ROM.

Otherwise, you can download the stock ROM above and get going until I can get to it later tonight...I'm at work now.

Keep me posted on your progress and tell me what combination works.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• kyusuf85
    replied
    re

Are you sure you are flashing the correct ROM. If you have an Xtron+ you need to flash it. That's the one with the HDMI port.

Randy
    i install the rom for xtron without hdmi i can boot in cwm mode

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Lava Xtron without HDMI

Are you sure you are flashing the correct ROM. If you have an Xtron+ you need to flash it. That's the one with the HDMI port.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• kyusuf85
    replied
    hey i flash ur rom on my xtron and it only shows lava xtron rileyrom 1.0 thats it its not going further what should i do now

Originally posted by pradipsoman View Post
    http://www.moulnisky.com/index.php?dir=Lava/XTRON-TAB/

Think they changed the link...Now it is available...
    Pls let me know if this works...
    hey i flash ur rom on my xtron and it only shows lava xtron rileyrom 1.0 thats it its not going further what should i do now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X