help on my nextbook next700h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help on my nextbook next700h

hi. i just got my new nextbook 700h. i've tried search google about my new tab but i keep getting results about nextbook next7 and stuff, but not actually my device. now im trying to root it with some old school rooting techniques such as bin4ry's. and several stuff but got no luck so far. can anybody help me at least root my tab? thanks in advanced.

Originally posted by jhedzkie View Post
    hi. i just got my new nextbook 700h. i've tried search google about my new tab but i keep getting results about nextbook next7 and stuff, but not actually my device. now im trying to root it with some old school rooting techniques such as bin4ry's. and several stuff but got no luck so far. can anybody help me at least root my tab? thanks in advanced.
    I've never heard of this model either, which leads me to believe that it's probably a brand new model. Knowing Yifang/Nextbook it's probably not even listed on their own website.

It's probably an Amlogic based model too... if you can confirm that is Amlogic, let me know and I'll move this thread to the Amlogic Nextbook subforum.

That said... people have had success using Cydia Impactor on all of the recent Nextbook models. You might give it a try.

If you suceed in rooting it, have a look at the thread in the Amlogic Nextbook subforum about how to dump ROM. If you can upload the ROM, I can eventually make CWM recovery and more for it.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
    X