Nextbook 8 rooting trouble plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nextbook 8 rooting trouble plz help

I tried watching the rob escobar video on rooting now my tablet wont fully boot and stops on the girl with head phones screen(second boot screen)) TRYING TO GET BACK TO STOCK TO RE TRY ANY HELP? I have no idea where to start i have stock rom downloaded to put via sd card but cant seem to get it to load into he system. i can get into system recovery jus alil lost is all.
    Last edited by AgentRyan; 04-03-2014, 21:32.

Originally posted by AgentRyan View Post
    I tried watching the rob escobar video on rooting now my tablet wont fully boot and stops on the girl with head phones screen(second boot screen)) TRYING TO GET BACK TO STOCK TO RE TRY ANY HELP? I have no idea where to start i have stock rom downloaded to put via sd card but cant seem to get it to load into he system. i can get into system recovery jus alil lost is all.
    I had one that got to same screen but didn't go to the next one with the loading circle It was already rooted I used Impactor to root it did the job but months later after using it the battery died and when I booted up to recovery by accident checked every where to see the problem didn't find it but I did find it by myself turns out the Stock rom had vanished I was able to fix it too It was a Amlogic nextbook basicly what I had to do was use a unbrick kit and a modified recovery to Install a new rom didn't have a stock rom but this is the page. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...load-Thread%29 hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
    X