Nextbook keeps opening the startup wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nextbook keeps opening the startup wizard

Hey guys, I was hoping somebody might know about this.

My Nextbook has been working fine for months and suddenly it is doing something wierd.

Everytime I shut down, when it opens it goes to the start up wizard. All my apps are gone and not even connected to wi-fi.

I put everything back on and the next time I opened it, it was back at the startup wizard & everything was gone again!

Any clues??

Originally posted by Sunshiny View Post
    Hey guys, I was hoping somebody might know about this.

My Nextbook has been working fine for months and suddenly it is doing something wierd.

Everytime I shut down, when it opens it goes to the start up wizard. All my apps are gone and not even connected to wi-fi.

I put everything back on and the next time I opened it, it was back at the startup wizard & everything was gone again!

Any clues??
    Your cache or dalvik cache is corrupted. Reboot to recovery and wipe data / factory reset. This will reformat data (includes dalvik cache) and cache.

You might want to try it two or 3 times. Doesn't always work first time.

If that doesn't work, the internal NAND memory that holds the partitions has probably developed bad blocks. There is no fix for bad blocks in NAND and currently no work around to avoid using bad blocks.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

OK, Thanks I'll try that

Comment

Working...
      X